Got my Cobb special

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Walked into the shop today to find they delivered the Cobb machine he was selling at a good discount last month.

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
On that Ford..does it say chemical free? What is chemical free, your cleaning process? Or is that a different kinda business van?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Well I wonder why David doesn't post here a lot, maybe it is because we are like a bunch of ex kgb agent looking out for carpet cleaning foul and carpet cleaning wrongs of the world.

What is your first impression David?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Hunter?

I actually really like the cobb design and used a unit very similar to the one David bought to get my cc company started and used it for 2 years without a single breakdown. Even flipped a van going down a highway and the unit just kept working.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Zee yes it does say chemical free. The graphics and some of the wording on the van came from Jon don's "Planet guard" products we used to use.

Keith I still have the Mytee Escape and use it in the rug shop. Over the years tried a few electric machines and for different reasons none of them worked well on the truck.

Marty yea I do have an eclectic fleet. Blue line, Sapphire 1200, TCS Chief, and now the Cobb machine.. Not sure why. I see something different and want to try it. I got the Cobb to replace out the Judson. I'm trying to simplify things for my guys and getting rid of Propane is my new pet peeve.

Michael, ??? I have no idea what your comment means.

Reactions: Zee and Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
David is a super sharp businessman and has things on auto pilot so he can enjoy things other than cleaning. I'm glad he makes the time he does to post here. I get a lot out of his marketing insight, he is always trying out different avenues and I'm always interested in his results. I too wish he would post more but he has other things more important to him, he spends a lot of time with his sons. :cool:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Zee yes it does say chemical free. The graphics and some of the wording on the van came from Jon don's "Planet guard" products we used to use.

I see. Do you have to explain to customers often what that means? Do they like it? Or do you have those that just have to say it: "how do you clean without chemicals...even water is a chemical" :lol: :lol:

I'm assuming Lockhart was saying that I am like an ex KGB because you showed a tm in a box and I asked a question about an obscure little thing completely irrelevant or unrelated to said truckmount...

Mikey P

Administrator

Anyone who's spent time with the Larry in person at a trade show will know he can't walk by a wand, hand tool, truckmount, gummy shark or show girl with out making up a list of all the different ways to improve the product.

Nothing does not need tweaking unless it's made by Mytee in his very unhumble opinions.

I just find it all amusing based on how unfinished his units appear.

Nice, simple, hot.. but...

crude.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Congrats Dave. Can't wait to run it win I come up. Let me know what weekend is free.

Can we play paintball around your equipment in the new shop??

Your boys against us older Gents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom