grandi groom

glenboy

Name
GLEN
20150301_135441.jpg
While cleaning the carpet at the local coney/resale/pawn. I was gandering around and seen what appeared to be a pile of large microfiber pads of all sizes and a bunch of odds and ends for cleaning...And then there was a almost new carpet rake..so I asked the owner and he said take it...:clap:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Any carpet grooming tools available with simple female pole threads, that will accept any stick……….
51635.jpg

It would come out of my van a lot more often if it could be easily screwed on/off like most other stick tools, as opposed to a pair of screws and nuts, which I find ridiculous.

Reactions: dgardner
Name
Nate W.
Saiger wouldn't agree Mikey....

Gandi groomers are only good for shag carpets.... Nap brush is the better way to groom the carpet....

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
not a big fan..

Like these better..

carpet-brush.jpg

21315.jpg
I also like the wooden brush with black bristles and recently purchased a new one. I have never been able to find a long wood handle that fits well and stays tight. Any body know where to find one?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Stiff deck broom works well for larger projects and empties.

The pictured Grandi Groom was great for the carpets of the 1980's. My son Jason sold a ton of the smaller ones.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Lee;

I remember the "good old days" going to all those trade shows back then and seeing the Gentleman who started that company. Bernie, if I recall, was his name.
Do you remember his last name by chance?

Thanks;
Ed Valentine
cross-american corp.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Lee;

That could be it. (??) That was so long ago.

Do you also remember: Lloyd Weaver? I heard he passed away in 2012 at 78 years old.

Best to you and the family;
Ed Valentine

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Do you also remember: Lloyd Weaver? I heard he passed away in 2012 at 78 years old.
Yep his class on water damage restoration back in the 80's created a paradigm shift in our company. Water damage restoration was in its infancy and Lloyd Weaver was at the forefront of the industry at the time.

I talked to he and his wife Sarah often back then, as we built up our inventory of equipment. He was a great man and some of our success can be contributed to the Weaver family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have and carry 2 styles of groomers... Just use what will work for specific needs... and I do groom.

Just raised that way....OCD... Maybe.. Got to look good. My dad taught us this way... I respect him and honor him by hopefully doing it correctly :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom