Heaven's best...suck my wand

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Story is: We cleaned for these people years ago multiple times. Long story short one time 4 years ago for some bs reason they thought we didn't do a good enough job where the carpets meet the laminate flooring. I went back to touch it up.
From then on I saw heaven's best there bunch of times. I even worked right next door one time.
Yesterday I had them on schedule because they were out of town (management company called me to do it)

2 small bedrooms and a small living room.

This came out of one bedroom :
DSC_0399.JPG

And about 20 gallons of this (each room)
DSC_0403.JPG

DSC_0401.JPG

This is what heaven's best leaves behind...some kind of foamy sludge built up from the extracted water.

DSC_0407.JPG

DSC_0405.JPG

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would guess faster drying would be the only reason they would choose the diaper wiper over HWE.

People want to put the carpet back in service and I think they are willing to accept less than best results as a trade off for faster drying. :dejection:

It shows that we sell what we think they want and yet sometimes what we are selling, isn't what they really desire. :errf:

Reactions: Askal

Mikey P

Administrator
Rick That is Dwell One Pro unit

A new upstart in the Porty market.

It think its a great machine with some very innovative features. You should look into becoming a distributor imo.

Reactions: A.J. and Zee

Ron K

Rick That is Dwell One Pro unit

A new upstart in the Porty market.

It think its a great machine with some very innovative features. You should look into becoming a distributor imo.

Looks nice, a lot better than my greek wunder, question is we've come across some pretty high-end faucets that can't be hooked up to. Even some real cheep ones without removable screens/airatters.
Do you need a hot water source because it will not draw from a bucket?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Plug the sink and fill it with hot water... Drop the hose and it will siphon.

Just today I did that twice.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
There sight doesn't really say how they clean but just that they are amazing at it. I thought they used a Whitteaker and sponges

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I had a customer use them and she described what sounded like sponges although most when asked don't seem to know other than they didn't do a good job and weren't nice.

Gene

Reactions: Desk Jockey

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges

There's how heavens best cleans.....oh god that tune..... Dude in my area advertises at $30 a room. When my bro ran his carpet company he got called to redo his work alot. Heard soooo many bad things about him. Everyone wants "Steam".

That porty looks amazing! it looks like the Cobb of portys. Right up my alley.

For nasty whisky thats good stuff! Thats my gift whisky of choice. I'm celebrating right there with ya man!PDjVqhw.jpg
PDjVqhw.jpg
Had my first day of carpet cleaning. and managed to do extremely well, even by this boards high on the hog living standards.

Happy Friday

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom