I want to give you $270 worth of cleaning agents...FOR FREE.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Are you all suffering from tunnel vision or what?

We are GIVING away two cases of kick ass Prochem products, yet only 17 of you are paying attention...

Go find the offer.

#5's... :icon_rolleyes:

Do you have any idea how much money you could make with two full cases of juice?

Actually you make the same amount with this juice or other juice you just dont spend the $270.00 on other product. so you save at least that in chemical cost, for you smart and final chumps $150.00

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Actually, I think we should have the raffles set up with a little tweak: entry could be allowed based on the activity of a forum participant.
If you have someone participating a lot, that could gain him more entry chances.
On the other hand, the guy that says nothing and contributes nothing could be very limited in how many entries he'll get.

This could also help some brokedicks -that need a nice raffle win- to post more and drive forum numbers a bit.

Of course some "deskriders" could be limited also.. Yeah Doc, I'm lookinatya! :lol:

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Actually, I think we should have the raffles set up with a little tweak: entry could be allowed based on the activity of a forum participant.
If you have someone participating a lot, that could gain him more entry chances.
On the other hand, the guy that says nothing and contributes nothing could be very limited in how many entries he'll get.

This could also help some brokedicks -that need a nice raffle win- to post more and drive forum numbers a bit.

Of course some "deskriders" could be limited also.. Yeah Doc, I'm lookinatya! :lol:

That is basically how it works. You are entering raffles using credits that are earned through participation.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I know, I guess I was trying to say that those members participating more could get 20 entries instead of 10 or whatever a given raffle is set at.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BTW Fred, I know what the problem with this is. How do you come up with who gets more or less entry..also, how do you make it fair for a newbie against old timers that post more.
So no worries...

FredC

Village Idiot
Actually that isn't the problem....all those things can be done (usergroup entries)........and figuring out a ratio wouldn't be hard

The problem is dragging #5s to water...............;)

so I don't dare make things any more complicated.....if lurkers and noobs were walking away with all the prizes I might consider it.............but that isn't the case

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Man... Marty, you're just beaming with positive and loving rays all around you.

sketch-1438401831408.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It's kind of funny that there is still not nearly as many entries as it was for one freakin' 6lb jar of Ice rinse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom