Introducing Prochem Kärcher Group Trivia Tuesday…

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
On Tuesday’s I will be posting Prochem Kärcher Group related trivia questions. If you answer ALL the questions correctly, you will be entered to win a prize! The prize will vary each week, so stay tuned and we hope you enjoy!

This week will be easy… just warning you, it is time to start freshening up on your Prochem knowledge!

1. Where is the Prochem Kärcher Group chemical manufacturing plant located?
  2. What is the newest most “intelligent” feature on the Everest truckmount called?
  3. Do we have a YouTube Channel? If so, name one video.
  4. What color is the redesigned label for our line of carpet protector products? (Hint Look Below.. next time you will have to go to www.prochem.com :smile:)
Last one…
5. Who is the coolest, most fun, and overall awesome Prochem Kärcher Group Employee? (Trick question… answer wisely) **This one does not count toward the raffle.

This week’s winner will receive a gallon of Fourguard Carpet Protector: Ready to Use – And since I posted this so late, I will wait until Thursday morning to post the winner.

B130.jpg

A little more about the product:

• Designed to deliver superior protection against water-based soils, oil-based soils, and abrasion from dry soils.
  • Contains acid dye blocker replenishments to help repel stains from products like soft drinks, ink, coffee, tea, wine and urine.
  • Costs about $0.04 per sq. ft. to apply.
  • Versatile can be used on: carpet, area rugs, upholstery and fine textiles.
  • WoolSafe approved – when applied properly – can be used on delicate fibers such as wool and other natural fibers without the fear of shrinkage or distortion.
  • pH: 6.5 – 7.0 RTU
*Valid for US Residents Only

For future posts: Questions will be posted on Tuesday Mornings (by 8:00 AM MST) and the winner will be announced at 12:00 PM MST on Wednesday!

HydroDude

Name
JB
  1. Where is the Prochem Kärcher Group chemical manufacturing plant located?325 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224
  2. What is the newest most “intelligent” feature on the Everest truckmount called?e-idle™
    Prochem Kärcher Group Intelligent Idle Down System
  4. What color is the redesigned label for our line of carpet protector products? Green
Last one…
5. Who is the coolest, most fun, and overall awesome Prochem Kärcher Group Employee? .
Laura Ortbahn

Seeing how I'm the only one that played and it's my Birthday I win!!!

Reactions: laura@legendbrands

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
  1. Where is th
  2. e Prochem Kärcher Group chemical manufacturing plant located?325 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224
  3. What is the newest most “intelligent” feature on the Everest truckmount called?e-idle™
  4. Do we have a YouTube Channel? If so, name one video.
  5. What color is the redesigned label for our line of carpet protector products? Green
Last one…
5. Who is the coolest, most fun, and overall awesome Prochem Kärcher Group Employee? .
Laura Ortbahn

Seeing how I'm the only one that played and it's my Birthday I win!!!

Mine too!
Happy Birthday JB...bet I'm older

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
  1. Where is the Prochem Kärcher Group chemical manufacturing plant located?325 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224
  2. What is the newest most “intelligent” feature on the Everest truckmount called?e-idle™
  4. What color is the redesigned label for our line of carpet protector products? Green
Last one…
Laura Ortbahn

Ohh ..i'm not enterin the contest.....

jus sayin
hi to two cool people.......
hey!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Laura how does this work when many members get all the questions correct?

Names on slips of paper then drawed from a hat?

Good question. I have an empty 6.5 lb jug in my office and will put names in the jar and shake it up. And I will recruit a co-worker to video the drawing. Can videos be posted to threads?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
  1. Where is the Prochem Kärcher Group chemical manufacturing plant located? 325 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224
    Screenshot_2015-07-28-21-02-45.png

1. What is the newest most “intelligent” feature on the Everest truckmount called? E idle
  2. Do we have a YouTube Channel? If so, name one video.
  3. What color is the redesigned label for our line of carpet protector products? Lime green
Last one…
Laura Ortbahn

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Sure!
Keep them short and load them onto YouTube. Paste the URL for the video into the thread and viola!

Feel free to promote the contest on that social media site..

Reactions: laura@legendbrands

FredC

Village Idiot
this is easy

/paste
  1. Where is the Prochem Kärcher Group chemical manufacturing plant located? 325 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ 85224
  2. What is the newest most “intelligent” feature on the Everest truckmount called? E idle
  4. What color is the redesigned label for our line of carpet protector products? Lime green
Last one…
Laura Ortbahn

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
325 S pierce rd Chandler AZ 85224
E- Idle
Garden State Green
Laura Ortbahn

Not my birthday, BUT I stopped bye Magic Wand's New Jersey location and saw they were carrying a full line of ProChem products!!!!

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
325 S pierce rd Chandler AZ 85224
E- Idle
Garden State Green
Luara Ortbahn

Not my birthday, BUT I stopped bye Magic Wand's New Jersey location and saw they were carrying a full line of ProChem products!!!!

I wonder if you get extra points, for renaming her?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom