Introduction

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Just wanted to take a quick second and introduce myself. My name is Matt Stein and I work for a distributor in Nashville, TN called The Cleaner's Depot. I've been working here for 8 years and this October will be the company's 22nd year in business.

I'm hoping to become more involved here at Mikey's Board and hopefully I can help answer questions involving chemicals, equipment and accessories.

Chris Pond, our service director who is well known in this industry, will also be hopping on every now and then to answer technical/mechinical questions. Chris is extremely knowledgeable, so please feel free to reach out if you're having difficulties.

I'm looking forward to helping you all out in any way I can. Thanks.

Mikey P

Administrator
Welcome to The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forums!

Out of curiosity, what are the top five best selling items at your shop?

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Off the top of my head for chemicals, I'd say Pro's Choice Molecular Modifier, ******* Industries Citrus Slam, Capri Deodorizer, Harvard's Tile Whiz and Sporicidin Disinfectant. Our biggest selling truck mounts are the Hydramaster CDS and the Sapphire 370SS. Top selling rotary is the original Rotovac.

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
The best person that I know to talk to this about would be Randy Day. We just installed a CDS in a 2014 Chevy for him and he's using a 12-flow wand and told me that the heat is more than sufficient when running that type of wand. He also hasn't been running that machine at the full 1500 rpm, so I'd expect even more heat when he bumps it up to high speed. Before he bought it, I know that the heat from the CDS keeping up with his wand was a big concern for him, and I know that he's extremely pleased with the performance of his new unit.

Now he's been running that machine in the hottest part of the summer, and there might be a drop in temperature as we get into the winter months.

I don't have an exact temperature, but I'm extremely confident that it'd be plenty of heat for a high-flow wand.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Welcome to the Board Matt!

So do you have a pretty good line of Harvard items (which I also use) so I could send people your way?

My brothers and I have done a lot of R&D with their products and use them a lot.

Thanks!

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Thanks, Mark. We stock a good amount of Harvard items. Just like any line of chemicals, there are some really good products and some not so good products. We've found that Harvard has good performance and dilution ratio and very competitive prices compared to some of the bigger chemical manufacturers.

The biggest sellers we stock from them are Tile Whiz, Grime Release Pro and DeZov All. We stock probably 20 items total from them.

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
I'm not too familiar with which customers of ours are on the board, but I do know that Billy and Audra Hicks have been wonderful, long-time customers for us and I've seen their name on Mikey's Board before.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Welcome Matt!

I'm east of Ya trying to Dominate the Tri-Cities : )

Chris

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
It's been awhile. Since I have been on.. but I just saw this post.. matt has always been the best helping me and answering all of my stupid questions. With matt, Andrew and Chris pond on my side. I'm very very lucky!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom