Is a dry pass needed with Hoss?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Just starting to really use this tool..got to say it's a sick flush and actually cleans rat nasties faster then the wand..

I am using the middle flow limiter..ordered the high flow kit with needle valve but haven't installed yet..

Running 500 psi

Should I be doing a dry pass with the hoss or the wand? Rather with the hoss while it's there then just take it out as needed

The one I did sat was pretty bad and cleaned up amazingly easy but took about 15 hrs to be 100% dry..it wasn't soaked but was damp

Now it was raining out so humidity was 100% pretty chilly out also

Just getting a feel on what I should expect
Thanks

MB Auctions

I make as many dry passes as needed to get to the point that water is barely coming up the site tube (you installed a clear site tube, right?

and then I run a wand over the areas to get rid of the swirls and get a bit more water up.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
No it has the stock one and not totally clear, I can see water in it but it's far from totally clear..so I need a clear one
Cool..from who?

hogjowl

Idiot™

Wow. This is obviouly not Bruder.

Mikey P

Administrator
20141125_162302.jpg

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Used it on a worn out really nasty one today..to.d the guy to replace it simply because of the wear..it was super thing and had rips in it and was just trashed..

He said to have at it and if he wasn't happy he would just replace it..I to.d it that was nuts because the machine was going to destroy the seams and would prob ripple the carpet...he didn't care..have at it he said, him being a long past customer I did just that..

Cleaned up insane good but blasted a seam apart pretty good..he said he would just glue it..kids are destroying it anyhow

He said this is why he wanted me to try..he figured we would make a huge enough improvement to get him till tax time..

Even got a tip lol

Awesome rig for sure

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I have 2 clear tubes on my hoss. I've also noticed it leaves the carpet drier then the 360xl but the xl does put out more water. My Hoss is still for sale by the way.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I do just like Mikey, and throw airpaths on it, helps with the drying.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom