Mikey P

Administrator
20150126_180629.jpg

Not sure what I'm seeing here..

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I may be a bit bias. But i have beem working on improving wand ergomatics for quite a while now. My thoughts- You can tell it was built by an engineer instead of an end user. It's a pivoting lever on top of the wand that wraps around the tube and activates the valve under the wand with a finger on the lever. They are getting closer. But, still no cigar. It us however a massive improvement over their former gun grip monstrosity.

FredC

Village Idiot
Bigfoot, Mermaids, Yoakum's Ergo grip, Elves, Santa Clause, .....................

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
I can only find 3 wands on their website. Looks like not making the bentley. Unless i missed it. Dont know why they wouldnt put the new design up.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mytee only has it in prototype now. But, it is said to be at Ice. Fred mine is coming out. Its a ergonomic kit for 1.5 & 2" wands. I have parts coming in every week. It has several improvements over the " Power Grip."

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They did improve the Bentley. For one you can lock the swivel now. I think the jets are now adjustable like those older Vietnamese wands.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Im also eager to learn more about Conway's wand. Im surprised it hasnt been mentioned here. Maybe i just blew it, i dont know.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Someone changed what i wrote. I didnt know the wand with the window was Tony's wand or even who Tony is. But thats ok i learned a lot from that thread i somehow missed the first time.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
She doesn't know,anything about first class flights.

But I just made mu reservation and I will be having cheese tortellini on the way there.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
The DevPro swivel well be there for demos, looking forward to seeing Mytees new wand and see it in person can't really tell much from the picture.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I am very curious about the grip on the new Mytee Bentley. In all honesty the grip has me a little??? The reason I say this is I don't know how you will hold and operate it without applying grip pressure without triggering the solution.
I also can see they went to cast ss head...like PC quad that is good but also very heavy??
I looked into ss for my swivel but the ss was very heavy, like I said I am really excited about seeing it because it has caught my eye and raised questions so it will be good to actually see it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom