It was Coit calling

hogjowl

Idiot™
They were looking for "someone" to fill their job requests in my area until they could get a franchise set up. The dude said everything right. I could price them any way I wanted to and they didn't want a cut of it, unless it was one of their "national contract" commercial accounts. So, I said ok.

I thought ... ok ... here it comes ... wait for it ...

He was going to be in Montgomery on Oct. 4th to interview a potential new franchise owner, but would love to meet me "just in case the new prospect didn't meet their requirements."

Should I let him buy me a cup of coffee?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
The owner of our coit was a millionaire. Unfortunately he dropped dead in his in his huge backyard a few months back. He always drove around town in his red Ferrari.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I heard those GAY guys down in bama are really clever in getting dumasses like you to bend over.

Reactions: GCCLee
F

FB7777

Got you "thinking?" Or daydreaming ....

There's a difference, of which most aimless schmucks fail to recognize

Reactions: rick imby

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's called being polite. It's a Southern thing.

You see, I'm totally NOT interested in what he's selling, so the polite thing to do is not string him along.
I disagree.

You're only looking at it from your current perspective, hear what he has to offer then make your decision. It could be a great opportunity you're passing up???

Its also easier to dump him once you've heard the pitch, otherwise he will be a constant nag. :winky:

Name
Nate W.
I disagree.

You're only looking at it from your current perspective, hear what he has to offer then make your decision. It could be a great opportunity you're passing up???

Its also easier to dump him once you've heard the pitch, otherwise he will be a constant nag. :winky:

Opportunity knocks, sometimes you just need to answer it.... :lol:

F

FB7777

I disagree.

I'm with Richard... Once he spends 5 minutes with you, he'll never bother you again

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
We had a large COIT here in Upstate NY until 10 years or so back when they were sued and vanished. One of the COIT trucks was cleaning carpet at a closed store in a mall when the van started running weird and acting funny. So COIT sent in another van to get the job done and when the crappy running van was being driven down the road to bring back to office it burst into flames. The driver could not get out because the flames where shooting through the PTO shaft rubber boot and melted the seatbelt lock and the driver could not get out. Passer by cut him out and he died about a month later in a burn center. The van was a Dodge with HydraMaster CDS, I herd the family sued the crap out of COIT and won a ton and they closed. Don't know how much truth it was but what I herd, they were a large COIT with over 30 vans spanning Buffalo to Albany NY

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
How you know that it was true or not ? I did see the van as I have a good friend that was at the scene as a firemen he text me on what happened.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah COIT-us is known for going in with a high price and then when they balk knock off 30-40% which would bring them down to what everybody else charged.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom