Jeepers...mowing the lawn...errr...carpet :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just FYI

We have not set the adjustment on the thing forever.

Just been running it in the commercial height setting on everything so far and using hole glides front and back.

Occasionally have to go to the slot glide in the front....but been awhile.

We also just had to learn to take long walking strokes....

Still love the dang things.

Tomorrow I will be using the Rotovac 360 XL on the first large one I am anticipating...

Then the Sapphire Scientific on a bunch of furniture followed by the Pimped Prochem Titanium on the small carpet area

Then, anticipate either the Zipper wand or the Rotovac XL on the last job....could make a game time decision on the first on and the Zipper could be used if the carpets are in ok shape....

So many bright and shiney tools :)

Decisions, Decisions....

Some more pics of today

2015-01-30 09.30.47.jpg

2015-01-30 09.31.03.jpg

Got into a pretty narrow door today....gave a little roll up twist (twist and a half) and the Seal-A-Door still making us look like heroes in 5 degree weather.

2015-01-30 09.19.50.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
you should have seen him when he did a ride along with me. He over filled the Kirby and blew that bag right off the hose/port. Filled up the cloth bag and damned near ruined my precious.

I thought he was going to off himself right in the customer's driveway.

the passionate type.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't see the problem with it, personally. You people are strange.

It's when they put them up upside down, with the backs hanging down, that it bothers me. Cuz I can't completely access all the way under the table.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I don't see the problem with it, personally. You people are strange.

It's when they put them up upside down, with the backs hanging down, that it bothers me. Cuz I can't completely access all the way under the table.

We just don't want to be blamed if something were to get dented or scratched.....

And really, just don't want that to happen for the homeowner either.

Want their carpet cleaning experience to be positive all the way around :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
you should have seen him when he did a ride along with me. He over filled the Kirby and blew that bag right off the hose/port. Filled up the cloth bag and damned near ruined my precious.

I thought he was going to off himself right in the customer's driveway.

the passionate type.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Lee Stockwell
I like that I wasn't the only one to be nervous about the chairs. I'll never stand them like that, usually because I'd also plan to move the table as well.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Mark,
We just got our Zipper and are having a blast with it. We're finding it very useful on residential. Thorough flushing and fast drying. Wow! I think we'll be getting another.

That's what happened to me....I ended up texting Erik Hiltz the first night we were cleaning and said get another one on the way!

This is the place that sold us!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Ya, it sucks when they do that. I do a pizza place about once a year that does that. Yes, I said once a year if it needs it or not.haha. And I tell them every time not to do it but they don't remember a year or more later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom