Jim Martin Limited Edition Westpak Low Profile Wand

MB Auctions

Up for grabs we have a custom Westpak Stainless 2' truckmount wand with your choice of the following:

• (4)Stainless Jets, 6,8 or 12 flow
  • Solution line, hose or stainless pipe
  • Original GreenGlide, Hole, Slot or Hybrid
  • Head size, 12' or 14'*

10-0755%20Full_large.jpg

*14' head is currently in production and will not be available until the end of October
Free shipping to the Lower 48

Retail value including wand, customization, glide and shipping is over $660 depending on choices.

The Wand of choice for the legendary Jim The Tinkerer Martin, Bulletine Board Super Star!

Jim Martin Limited Edtion Westpak Low Profile Wand

Last edited by a moderator:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
What makes this wand special Jim

And why have u decided to personally endorse it with the full weight of your opinion and judgement?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
What makes this wand special Jim

And why have decided to personally endorse it with the full weight of your opinion and judgement?

Westpac make a great wand..it is balanced nice and it leaves the carpet much drier then the Ti wand......

The Ti wand is to light weight and does not plant its self on the carpet...it just sits on the top and glides across it with no resistance at all........
The west pack wand has just enough weight on it that it sets the head on the carpet and locks down just enough to give you more of a lift and drier carpets.....and it will not wear you out......
I have tested this so many time against so many different type of carpet and the westpac is always much better.....

$1400 pimped out Ti wand with 2 different glides for it.....don't even touch it....

Much cheaper westpac wand out does it every time......I also highly recommend the wand handle from Cobb for it...

IMG_5931_zps651b4494.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Between the solution line hose or stainless pipe, which one do you guys prefer and why?

Both work good.....the stainless pipe will out last the hose as long as you don't beat it to death.....
Solution line I never cared for the tube. I worry about the flexing with the metal, it seemed like you have to worry more about vibration.

the stainless steal tube will out last the hose....as long as you don't bang it around...........

Reactions: ruff

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
How does it clean compared to the PC quad?
That thing has weight. I had to stop using mine. Just too heavy at the end of the day.

I have the Ti now and love the weight but I hear what Jim is saying on the seal on some of the carpets.
I wasn't in the market for a new wand but might have to consider this deal.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Sounds good to me, so the winning bid has his choice of wands?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
However, I think Jim offered his first? If that is so, deal with him.

my what.....TI wand....it has nothing to do with this....this is strictly westpac wand deal....

But..I will let you know that I just gave up my Ti wand to someone here on the board who is going to get me a 14 inch with hole glide on it when they come out at the end of the month...........and just trade me straight across..........I never use it anyway....well worth it to me.........

SamIam

Name
sam miller
How does it clean compared to the PC quad?
That thing has weight. I had to stop using mine. Just too heavy at the end of the day.

I have the Ti now and love the weight but I hear what Jim is saying on the seal on some of the carpets.
I wasn't in the market for a new wand but might have to consider this deal.

Some poly's don't seal well no matter what feels like your wand is running ant at airflow no bite, with the quad or the ti.

It you want more bite from your Ti go with a slotted glide or no glide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom