Administrator
11022577_10205044527765453_3979995616172194798_o.jpg

Pool filter?

how 2010...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you can see it a little bit but the drive way has a bit more slope then what I want my van sitting on while my machine is running...

being on the street does not bother me...all the years of driving a cab over it was always on the street ...........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they always tell you to keep these things as flat a possible...I just look at the drive way....if I am not liking the slope and think my fluids are going to transfer to one side to much I just part it out on the flat street..

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I don't know about the TM, but I have a pretty old Sanborn portable air compressor that I pulled up to the outlet on the side of the house to use (about a 15° slope) a while back. Ran for a few minutes and froze completely up. Splash lubed pump. As soon as I heard that screeching noise I knew exactly what I had done. I needed an excuse to buy a new one anyways.....

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
So you would rather run a extra 50 in hose to be flat than have more hummer suck ? The only issue I ever had with hilly driveways was if I was at a job low on gas the machine woukd not run depending on where the suction tube was in the tank .

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
So you would rather run a extra 50 in hose to be flat than have more hummer suck ? The only issue I ever had with hilly driveways was if I was at a job low on gas the machine woukd not run depending on where the suction tube was in the tank .

correct...that extra 25 feet did not effect my machine....

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
No grass for the solution hose to burn, why not go straight in?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
No grass for the solution hose to burn, why not go straight in?

my vacuum hose reel is in the back....so when I disconnect from the machine on the side...the hose is right where I need it.....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
and wth is with parking in the street?

how rob of you..

We park on the street most of the time, unless it is too far or a real safety issue. For us it keeps the noise a bit a way from the house (echoing in the driveway makes the noise worse. The. The noise reaches other houses and we have the occasional walk up. ( sometimes to complain about the noise, and sometimes to ask if we can fit them in while we are there.)

Pool filter is way better than no filter!

Reactions: Erik

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
I'm happy with how you did everything Jim and I hate mail men too because they only bring bills and never any checks.

I would want to kick your wand down your throat if I was the mailman though.

Makin me get out of my comfy postal cruiser because I had to walk 10 feet to hand deliver to that mailbox! LOL.

Just kiddin, looks great like the SS570. How do you like it? Wish you would've went bigger or is it plenty?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I'm happy with how you did everything Jim and I hate mail men too because they only bring bills and never any checks.

I would want to kick your wand down your throat if I was the mailman though.

Makin me get out of my comfy postal cruiser because I had to walk 10 feet to hand deliver to that mailbox! LOL.

Just kiddin, looks great like the SS570. How do you like it? Wish you would've went bigger or is it plenty?

I have made a few mail men mad at me...sometimes you have no choice.....they do get grumpy when they actually have to get out of there little truck to put something in the box....

Like Mike said...I had a Vortex...I used to to dual wand when I was doing some large commercial jobs..they closed down and so I used it for a awhile and then sold it...but I still stayed with big truck...just a different machine...

10896932_10204509170461855_5118009223187052619_n_zpsrvptqqpt.jpg

10891786_10204509171581883_5558713953872699316_n_zpsly7m8qk8.jpg

IMG_5229_zpsx3j5hpj4.jpg

I like my 570 set up so much that I am in the process of selling that truck....( had a guy come look at it today ).....once I sell it I will buy another van and 570 and mirror the set up I have now...........

Do you still have a helper, Jim?

yep..he is still with me full time..does a great job on his own...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom