John Von Nida

Name
BradFenstermaker
RIP he was a good guy. Had many conversations with him early on in my biz. Bad health took him down with heart probs a few yrs ago. He ran a couple of EZ Tms.

Hope his family is okay.

Reactions: Mikey P

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I remember John, always hung on tight in those deep discussions...only 56...RIP

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/belleville/obituary.aspx?n=john-j-von-nida&pid=175379061&fhid=19075

56.......that should give us all pause to think about how short and quick life can be. I read the obits daily, and constantly see 50-ish, 60-ish folks dieing of cancer, heart attacks, and other quick onset diseases.

I believe I met John at a St Louis Summerfest, maybe 02-03-04?

Rest In Peace, John.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My best friend...58 driving home from work.........massive brain bleed

this shits NOT for skerrty cats......

REMEMBER: Alwez follow the Light......it's not really that bad!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Damn he was my age. :eekk:

If I go without saying goodby to you fookers, just know it was a blast being here! :winky:

A good thought...just turned 56 yesterday and spent a lot of time thinking about this because of us losing Paul Demers and now John, as well as my son's young friend. It reminded me of a conversation I had just last week with my oldest daughter. She had brought up her feelings about life, loss, and the unfinished thoughts left unspoken when loved ones pass unexpectedly.

I told her when that time comes for me, that I want her to remember this:

"Never doubt how much I loved you. Know that my life has been and is everything I made it to be, and that each year of my life I'm happier and more at peace than the last. I have no doubts at all when I say that I'm the "luckiest" (as in getting more from life than I could ever have expected) man I know, and I'll only be sorry that I left the scene without seeing how everything turned out."

I then told her I hope she doesn't have to remember and reflect on this conversation for another 40 or 50 years.

It was an important moment between us, to be sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom