Judson O2 system

Don336

Name
DJ Settle
Does this system save you money like they claim? If not, what chemical packages should I be looking at?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
agJIP.gif

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I lived close enough to Judson's that I could stop by and pick up a gallon or two and not pay shipping, I would certainly do so, because their products are outstanding. (I didn't really like Slop and Gobble all that much, but the other stuff is great.)

It's not as cost saving as PowerMax from Cobb's though, and PowerMax works just a good.

Don336

Name
DJ Settle
They have a chemical package for $88.50 with free shipping. Comes with gallon 02 pre spray, gallon 02 rinse and 2 Ibs hot sauce modifier. Got to love the names.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
They have a chemical package for $88.50 with free shipping. Comes with gallon 02 pre spray, gallon 02 rinse and 2 Ibs hot sauce modifier. Got to love the names.

you should try some.
do some side by side evaluations against your current best
it's the only way to know

as far as "cost savings", don't go by their dilution ratio ..it's silly low ...an eye dropper full of liquid or thimble full of powder in gal of water, ain't gonna get it on anything but clean carpets
anyone that says different doesn't know how clean carpets can get....period

regarding cost savings in general, your focus should be on what cleans "best" first , cost is well down on the list

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The O2, Hot Sauce and the rinse can all be diluted by label recommendations, and they will work quite well. It's the Slop and Gobble that I found needed a stronger dilution. However, I never saw the need for S&G anyway. I loved the O2.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
do side by side evaluations, Don
I'm confident you'll discover Marty don't know sheeit about chems

you'll also find most all Jud faithful use Slop n Gobble much more than 02 they used to rave about.(before S&G)
Why?..simply cause it cleans better

but don't take my word for it, and certainly DON'T take Marty's
find out for yourself by doing side by side evals on several types of carpet and soil loads

..L.T.A.

Reactions: hogjowl

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, I agree. Side by side testing is the only way to know for sure about anything.

Except that Larry is an apartment hack. You can discover that simply by reading his DAPs.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If your really looking for the best bang for your buck...Cobb's powermax is the best stuff out there..........

If he leaves it alone and keeps the old stuff mixed consistent...you will be using less spotters....because it will cut threw a lot of things we run into....
clients love the smell of the old stuff...it mixes...cleans...and rinses out great....

between his stain solve...powermax.and a Fels Naptha bar...it makes your job eaiser.......................

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i cleaned for forty years..........DD12 was my best find ever....thanks Les...he gave me the damn stuff !
PLUS he gave me a big assed 47 blower for free...good guy!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Oh jesus...

Poor Les.

Foster will be bugging him all night now.

Slop 'n Gobble is an excellent pre-spray

at dollar for dollar dilution rates RTU, it's every bit as good as Cobblet's Powermax
Too close to call one better than the other

Cobby's suggested dilution rates are ridiculously high
Jud's are way low

they're equal dollar for dollar at effective dilution rates though

..L.T.A.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Ordered Powermax for the first time a couple weeks ago. Got the 45 lb pail so I could put it through its paces.

It's excellent. Seriously.

Not sure if the smell has been tamed down or what but I'm not sure what the complaints are about??? I don't see "fruit slice" anywhere on the bucket.

I've been putting in @ 12 ounces to my Hydroforce. The new HF actually only seems to hold @ 4 qts due to the design of the new jug.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
After reading this thread you'll realize that to this point all good pre sprays have been named. Pick one of them and you'll like.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I wouldn't consider my prespray preference to be something that will ever be considered "finalized".

I think I would be doing myself a disservice to settle on one product exclusively, and stop checking out any others until I feel I have tried the great majority of what's out there, and will still always want to check out any new products that create a stir.

I'm riding the Grease Eraser wagon now, but I still try to slip in a random tub of XYZ whenever I get a chance.

I think it is important to test products in each owns individual conditions.

Everyones market conditions are different.
Everyones native water chemistry is different.
Every area has different dominant soil composition.

Any product considered the shiznit by one, will inevitably be considered crap by someone else, and the truth is, they will both be right, because each ones conditions are unique unto themselves.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
O2 is Great but it's a pain in the ass to rinse out. Very useful if your not into production cleaning.

I use it for upholstery only now and have switched to the Slop n Gobble system for fiber n Tile

Shawn sent me some emulsifier to test and see if it will rinse the O2 effectively.

After seeing what happens when you don't rinse O2 well, I have been to scared to try it : )

Reactions: Jason del Norte

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom