Lets talk Soap Free PROCYON

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I love to talk! I have been at it for years. Lets talk PROCYON.

Any oxygen in it?

Can I really use it on all my jobs except for the most nasty of nasties?

Fresh water rinse?

Is it compatible with my typical encap rinse (End Zone)?

How does it work in an injection sprayer? Shelf life once mixed with water?

I noticed the disclaimers regarding over spray on finished wood, etc. Do I need to be more diligent with a Procyon than other products?

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Art,
I want to thank you for your questions

No there is no oxygen in it.
Yes you can use Procyon products on all kinds of different cleaning jobs. I would like to see everyone ask us for samples and try them with the understanding that this product works and it works very well as a pre-spray.
Our Extreme! is our choice for Encapsulation and wool safe our products are Green Seal Certified and yes Procyon cleaning products are compatible with your rinse.
Each product works well in your injection sprayer.
Do not worry about shelf life. Once mixed it will work through your life time.
I would use caution using any pre-sprays and I would be more concerned leaving a harsh chemical residue behind when it comes to protecting human health.
If you over spray wood floors, cove base, appliances, kitchen cabinets you will want to wipe them down after you are finished with your job. This would hopefully be the five minute customer service you would offer. There is nothing like clean cove base. If you leave our products on a wood floor over night yes it will take the finish.
I personally want all our customers to began a marketing program using our certifications and our marketing information to build a market teaching healthier safer cleaning consents to every one they meet. There is a market out their in your area and some one will get this large peace of pie so why not you. This is what I have been teaching for over 30 years. We will be teaching a class at the Experience in Vegas this September. It is worth the trip.

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTIONS I HOPE THAT THIS WILL HELP IN YOU MISSION TO A CLEANER SAFER HEALTHIER ENVIRONMENT,

iVAN

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P
Name
jack zerkie
Hi Ivan I have some of your powder that I purchased about 20 years ago in my storage no name on the box, Can I still use it and what is the mix rate, Thank you . jz.

Name
jack zerkie
Hey I,m not cheap I.m just not much for change Iv,e had 1 wife and two jobs in the past 50 years and just love to clean carpets. I have the same Hoover extractor from 1982 and it still works like me . Old carpet cleaner don,t die they just extract themselves. jz.

Reactions: hogjowl

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
Ivan,
I was at the experience and spoke with your crew. I bought the extreme for chemical sensitive customers and love the fact I can show all the certifications it has. Just used it for a chemical sensitive family and felt good about getting a good clean as well as not using harsh chemicals. I for one like the baby on the marketing material contrary to some here.
Do you plan on getting certifications for the powder?

Reactions: hogjowl

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
I ordered a case of procyon extream, is that all I need? should I get the powder?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I use it for customers with fragrance sensitivities. I'm told it has no fragrance, but I can't tell cuz I don't smell good.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Just look at all these users here. I remember back in the early 90's I was about the only person on the boards using it. I took a whole lot of grief from the likes of Koko and Mikey for it too!

Name
Steve Lawrence
It's not the end-be-all but it is a great product to have for normal residential cleaning. Leaves fabrics soft with a clear-water rinse. Gives customers the confidence of having a very safe product used in their homes. No odor and effective for normal soil levels. I'll continue to buy it and make my customers aware of this fine product and its benefits.
Thanks, Ivan.

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Jack,

Yes ,

You can still use it. I hope the the bag is closed tight and if it is yes by all means please use it it's great stuff. I also wanted to say thank you for trying PROCYON again. If you want to ship it back to us I will replace it for you. Just give me a call on Monday and lets do the exchange. 800-776-2966 ( PRO-CYON)

Thank you

Ivan

Reactions: Total_Rookie
Name
Ivan Day
Hi Marty,

Thank you for being a great person and supporting all our missions a healthier safer environment. Together we can help change the environment we work in as well as the environment that we live in.

Thank you for all you do,

Ivan

Reactions: Total_Rookie
Name
Ivan Day
Hi Marty,

Thank you for being a great person and supporting all our missions a healthier safer environment. Together we can help change the environment we work in as well as the environment that we live in.

Thank you for all you do,

Ivan

Name
Ivan Day
Hi John,

I am not sure what you are asking all our products are tested and certified by the CRI and Green Seal including the powder. Our PROCYON Extreme! has an additional Wool Safe certification.

Thank you for all your support. This means a lot to me, It is about cleaning healthier and safer,

Ivan

Reactions: Wing It

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Even though I don't clean anymore, I bought a gallon of it to use with my little Bissell green machine to keep up with a pup and occasionally 3-4 kiddos running through the house. It works great and what I like about it is when I have a local cleaner come in and HWE, I don't have to worry about them dealing with a lot of residue to break up as you get with some store brought cleaning agents.

When I was working at Superior Cleaning Solutions a bit, I know there are a lot of cleaners that buy the stuff in 2,3 or 4 fifty pound boxes at a time. We shipped a lot of it then and that was 5 years ago.

Name
Ivan Day
certifications
Hi Jack I posted a response but I do not know what happened to it.
Yes you can still use your PROCYON if the bag was closed. This product will last for ever if it is stored properly. If you would like to send the box back I will send you a new box of PROCYON. Just call the office Monday and we will set up the exchange. Thank you for trying PROCYON again it is great stuff. Our number is 800-PRO-CYON (776-2966

Thanks,

Ivan

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Marty,

You are great I want to thank you for all your support over the years. This means a lot to me. I hope all is well for you and your family.

Thank you again for all you do,

Ivan

Name
Ivan Day
Hi Jeff,

The PROCYON EXTREME is great and it is Wool Safe Certified plus it works fantastic for encapsulation. I believe it is like ice cream you can try 31 flavors and you will find the PROCYON products you like. They are all great products and perform well. I am hooked on healthier and safer ways to clean carpet for my self and for you and your customers. They deserve the best.

Thank you for your post and being part of our family,

Ivan

Name
jack zerkie
Thank you Ivan I have powder sealed in a 5 gal pail. I would like to know how many 2 once scoops to a 5 quart Hydro force and for portables and pump up sprayers . Thank you jz.

Name
Ivan Day

Hi Steve,

There so many choices in cleaning products to day and I want to thank you for choosing Soap Free PROCYON it is the most amazing cleaning product I know. Procyon has more benefits thane any cleaning product for you and your family's you serve. You are awesome and thank you for your post and using a Green Seal Certified, healthier, safer, odor free cleaning product. It is about a healthier life style.

Ivan

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Ivan Day

Hi Johnny,

Soap Free PROCYON is a powerful cleaning product and it is designed & certified to be odor free to protect people with sensitivities. It is like the canary in the mine. If you send the canary in to the mine and it does not come out you know that there is probably a reason you would not want to inter in to the mine. I would hope you would use PROCYON on all your jobs. If you are looking for a pleasant smell go to Wal-Mart and purchase Listerine mouth wash it smells good and does not contain any detergents that are used to carry the fragrance in most deodorizers I hope that this helps.

Thank you for your email,

Ivan

Name
Ivan Day

Hi Ron,

I am sorry you feel that way. Soap Free Detergent free is PROCYON. I would like for you to contact our office and request a sample of our PROCYON cleaning products. Weather your choice is powder or liquid please try our products.

Thank you

Ivan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom