Lil Better Vac Hose?

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
So I am getting ready to purchase the devpro wand, which is an from my current 1 1/2 wand. It was recommended that get some flexible 2" hose since I will be losing the ability to use a whip hose.

Has any used the "lil better vac hose" from Real Cleaner Service?

How is the quality of the hose and is it flexible enough to use without a whip?

Thanks

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know of nothing provided by that particular supplier that is inferior. You can purchase from that site in confidence.

Just don't answer the phone when he calls you. Just communicate online.

Reactions: Mikey P

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
The Lil Better vac hose is some of the best hose I have ever used, I can say that the 2.5 lil better seems to have more flex and is easier to manage than most stock blue 2.0 hose that comes stock with most TM's.
I can say most guys that try 2.5 hose I can totally understand why they hate it, due to being so dam stiff, Lil better 2.5 makes a world of difference.
The 2.0 Lil Better will be pretty close to a crappy 1.5 whip.
There is a world of difference in vac hose and when you get some like Lil Better going to 2.0 is NOT THAT BAD.
The stock 2.0 that came with my Legend SUCKED it was terrible stiff.
Joe is not that bad if you stay on his good side, if you click with him he is fine and FULL of knowledge. If you have a hard time with him just try and order online and keep the conversations as short as possible.

Reactions: hogjowl

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Lil better is good. But if you want light and flexible hose. Windtrax is much lighter and fexible. ( Some say too light and flexible) Or you can use it for the first 20-50 as a whip to enjoy its benefits. ( lower cost too)

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
Serious question. If it's really THAT good, then why is there not more demand for it? For thereto be only one source, and that source to be so taciturn, suggests otherwise.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Serious question. If it's really THAT good, then why is there not more demand for it? For thereto be only one source, and that source to be so taciturn, suggests otherwise.

It's generally all the same hose, just different names... The name olsen uses is different then cobbs, etc... Amflex, superflex, lil better, etc...

Reactions: hogjowl

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Joes a great guy to buy from. I've never had one bit of grief from him and I always enjoy the conversations. I would however recommend you buy from your local supplier and support him. If he doesn't have what you need then go some where else.

Gene

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Joes a great guy to buy from. I've never had one bit of grief from him and I always enjoy the conversations. I would however recommend you buy from your local supplier and support him. If he doesn't have what you need then go some where else.

Gene

Well, we don't have any good local distributors to speak of. Interlink is 45 minutes away and I can have most things shipped for less than the drive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom