Logan, UT - Looking for someone to do an apartment from MB

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
My brother is looking at getting into an apt. up in logan but said there is some pet stains in the carpet and overall things are a little grungy. Anyone up for the task and we could throw the name on the list? We are hoping we can get the owner to pay for it and we can go from there.

Thanks!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Tim is in Ogden still a long trip there and back for just an apartment. Pretty sure he would respectfully pass

Reactions: TimM

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Oh and Tim too!

Sorry Tim, you should post more...
Logan is too far away from me. I would go if it was a huge job, but Logan is Mikes hood. It is about an hour and 15 minutes for me to get from my house to the center of Logan. Nice drive, but not my area. And I am trying to post more.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
brings up a good question....How much $ would it take to get you or anyone to drive 2.5 hours r/t?
I had a customer want me to clean one of his rental properties that was about that for round trip and it was a very large home, he paid me an extra $100 for travel.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I'll do it. Gotta charge for mileage and at least one week in a Tahitian bungalow.

Oh yeah...cocoa butter too.

Mike Draper

Thanks Tim, I just had a lady call from Ogden the other day. I stay in our valley. I sent her your way though. It was one of those " I need to get my deposit back, so will you work for free" deals.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Thanks Tim, I just had a lady call from Ogden the other day. I stay in our valley. I sent her your way though. It was one of those " I need to get my deposit back, so will you work for free" deals.
I get those all the time. You can send the cheap ones to Doug. HE likes them.

Reactions: John Olson

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger

Those ones drive me nuts. I have a lot of people wanting places cleaned for the price of a rug doctor rental. Lots of people near the rez. dog piss all over the place and just straight up nasty. I usually just do a regular cleaning, nothing special and that is all they ever want to pay for.

Reactions: Mike Draper

Mike Draper

BTW Travis, I've got openings next week, but after that I'm booked until the end of August. Have 1 opening on the 24th and 1 on the 28th.

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
BTW Travis, I've got openings next week, but after that I'm booked until the end of August. Have 1 opening on the 24th and 1 on the 28th.

Just spoke with them again, they are waiting to see if they can get in or not. It would be towards the end of the month until they even get in so I will keep you posted!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If this should conflict with Mike's schedule, I know other cleaners in the area (not MB posters). Let me know.

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
Thanks all for your help. They didnt end up getting the apartment (Someone beat them to it). I have some other family and friends up there. If anyone needs work done I will send them your way rather than taking my equipment up there :) It's like a 7 hour drive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom