Look who scored the $12,000 worth of Procyon!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
logo.png

Welcome Procyon! "Full Case" Raffle

Papa John (Ticket Number: 4437), bob vawter (Ticket Number: 4414), Zee (Ticket Number: 4410), jwfoulk12 (Ticket Number: 4379)

Pick your four products HERE

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If I may make a suggestion. I would suggest you get the powder,liquid,extreme and spotter. You can try the extreme on a tile Job and you will get a feel for how well the tile and grout cleaner will work for you. Most people buy the powder in 50lb boxes and keep extreme and the spotter on their trucks. The liquid Procyon is just more convenient sometimes then mixing up the powder so it is nice to have on the truck. The spotter is a great off the hip spotter and you will find it takes more spots out then you would have imagined. One product that is often overlooked is their multi-purpose degreaser. I have a couple of guys that absolutely swear by this stuff for greasy restaurant floors over using the Tile and Grout cleaner.

Oh and Procyon is on sale next week for our CAD june3-6th 20% Off :)

Name
Ivan Day
I want to thank everyone who believes in our mission and everyone who entered the Soap Free PROCYON contest. If you have the winning number please forward me your shipping information and winning number and we will get you your case of 4-6 lb jars of Soap Free PROCYON powder out to you.

Thank you,

Ivan Day
procyon_rx@msn.com

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom