Magic potion

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ordered 4x concentrate 4 to 6 oz in 5 gal premix as a rinse works great 8 lb jar makes the same as 30 lbs. At $99.95 for a 8 lbs jar its not cheap, but it you can get 21 to 32 pre mixed 5 gal concentrated solution thats not bad.

I like the non corrosive, green aspect and it works great as a rinse.

At 4 oz. would make 32 5 gal pre mix's, cost would be $3.12 per use. I believe this is comparable to Procyon and other green products.

Mike already knows how great this stuff is, I just wanted to chime in.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I use it on certain and specific jobs all the time.

Used some as a Pre-Spray last week : )

GOOOOOOD STUFF Maynard : )

hogjowl

Idiot™
Just another chemical is a long list of those available to us. Good product ... nothing spectacular.

Certainly not worth a thread of it's own.

Tell me how to grow my company or solve employee problems.

There's a ton of chemicals at my disposal that work just as good.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
But are the green and non corrosive to your chemical system? And work as a rinse as well as products that aren't ? Maybe your a fresh water rinse guy so you don't care.

Besides Magic Wand picked up the tab at connections for the MB dinner that I should've went to and they deserve props.

As for your employees fire them they'll never be you.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I've raised this question here before and they did not answer. Maybe Magic Wand does not participate here.

I am a big fan of products that post less hazard to the users (us) and the environment. However, in the absence of an accepted so called "green" certificate, how do I know that this product is is safe as others that do carry those certificates?

Personally I don't assign much credibility to a signed letter by a scientist in which the relationship with manufacturer are not disclosed.
And an MSDS sheet that gives no specific of ingredients used, only discloses generic terms like "cleaning agents" "deflocculating agent", does not land much credibility to the claims either.

It was lovely of them to treat everybody in Vegas to dinner. Anything vegetarian?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Damn!
As mostly a vegetarian (with a few weakness moments now and then) I missed my opportunity.

Mikey P

Administrator
vegetarian-menu_zps907b3d88.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am not sure that's playing it fair.
Looking at that menu, I'm already hungry and the day hasn't even started quite yet :winky:

Reactions: Mikey P

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I bought the magic potion powder awhile back at auction. It bubbles when it hits water especially hot but also cold. It eats the brass fittings like crazy. It works fine but when it's gone I won't replace it. Currently using it as a rinse

Gene

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya it says corrosion inhibitors on the label I hope it doesn't eat brass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I wasn't having that problem before but it could be the brass I recently went through and replaced a couple of pieces. I've been having problems since. Both switches occurred at the same time.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
This stuff eats the heck out of brass. At least what I've got. Shortly after my last post my flow meter cracked.it was a vfa-41-ssv and replaced it with a stock vfa-41. The nickel plated brass is completely toast. That was in sept. The only product run through was magic potion and water. The stock one I just threw on already shows signs after a week of getting eaten. I took pictures and will post once I figure out my computer problem.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I just have the container from auction. I only use 1 cup to 5 gallons metered between 2-3. The water in the meter turns blue between jobs. It's eating it that fast. Couldn't figure out what it was in the beginning just thought it was the product but I was wrong.

Gene

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I don't think end zone has polymers unless it's another product than I'm thinking of.. Probably bridgepoint product.. It's just a mild acid rinse.

This was brand new in sept. Turned out t be very expensive as a rinse agent. It's already doing it to the new one. I had to spares and this one has signs already after just a few days. Dumping the rest. probably 25 lbs.

imagejpg4_zps14f4baf1.jpg

imagejpg5_zps481d8752.jpg
Look closely at the top fitting. The end is already losing its nickel after just a few days. I pulled it off thinking I could use my stainless fittings from the original but only the top one would work.
I have a new one coming. All stainless.
Gene

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
The water in the meter turns blue between jobs. It's eating it that fast. Couldn't figure out what it was in the beginning just thought it was the product but I was wrong.

That's what the blue indicates? I've also seen blue in the meter. Come on, really? It's eating my shat?

This was brand new in sept. Turned out t be very expensive as a rinse agent. It's already doing it to the new one. I had to spares and this one has signs already after just a few days.

I just replaced one a few months back. Had an air leak at the bolts, same spot as yours. Was using soapfree and magic potion neutral at the time. Where did you find the stainless fittings?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So gene I shouldn't use with my last step injector on my405? But my new stainless ss570 should've fine?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Last step injector is the only way because otherwise your cleaner runs through everything. Most injectors now are stainless.
I bought this at auction but previous I always used fiber plus from bridgepoint. Never had any problems with it. Tomorrow I go back to what has always worked.

Gene

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry Gene

If I had known it would cause issues I would not have promoted it.

But like I've said...

None so far

But seeing how its so similar to Soap Free which does what yours did,.I'm not surprised

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
GeneMiller said: ↑
The water in the meter turns blue between jobs. It's eating it that fast. Couldn't figure out what it was in the beginning just thought it was the product but I was wrong.
That's what the blue indicates? I've also seen blue in the meter. Come on, really? It's eating my shat?

So what's the blue water in the dwyer meter indicate? Corrosion? Why blue?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom