Magic Wand's Trashed Green?

Mikey P

Administrator
Quite a few of you guys horde this stuff when I put it up for auction.

Sam Miller, Doug Cox and yesterday's winner David Mirfin, can I ask what you are using it on specifically?

Your everyday juice?
Just for eco concerns?
Upholstery?
Giveaway spotter (I've seen it get out stuff Fels would not touch)

Or something else?

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
Who's to say he won't buy it? I'm sure he's not asking for the hell of it. We are all a bunch of wandering souls looking for the holy grail.. We all dislike carring (xxxxx) amount of Chems. And know that there is no silver bullet... Or is there?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Marty supposedly hates everyone, you on the other hand love everybody.
Seems like the two of you combined will make one semi normal dude. :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
For me I am looking for a excellent liguid prespray. Not for everyday use but a low scent childs room to put in 3M sprinter.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
I ordered a case today. Got 30% off for first time buying trashed green. (Equals a free gallon)

I'll share my review whether you want it or not.

Reactions: amygeorge

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I like it for green cleaning and just light to moderate soil residential carpets works on blood has a ton of peroxide in it. also great for upholstery to.

64 to1 dilution ratio one gallon makes up 13 full hydroforce pre mix at 4 to 1 draw. so about 13 to 15 homes

Reactions: Mikey P

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I use it as my rinse so I can clean any fiber without changing out rinses. Use to use a Chemspec detergent until it started coagulating with my deodorizer. I go through quite a bit just as a rinse, can't imagine how much I would use as a main pre spray.

Reactions: SamIam

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
For light to moderate soil nylon. It works good, safe and Eco conscience. Organics disappear, oily spots dissolve but soil... Eh' not a heavy hitter.

For any other synthetics traffic slam is better.

No need for acid rinse because of the already low ph. It rinses easy with freshwater. I used it mostly at 4 oz per gal. As well as fresh mix, no sitting overnight in the HF

Worked great on microfiber for some reason? Strange because micro fiber is poly most of the time.

Maybe because the majority of soil on family upholstery is organic body oils and such? Or, love juice as Mikey calls it. The citrus and peroxide eat thru that like Marty on some bacon.

Taf and DeeDee are great and will most of the time be able to have it at your doorstep the next day.

I have also found the same product made by another company in Ca. I'm not sure who owns the chemistry rights or actually makes it. Although the price point was significant.

The soil in my area cleans best with zone perfect. Although it's not "green" as well as needs the boost of peroxide and citrus at times, not to mention needing to rinse with an acid for better removal. I've never had any resoil issues with zp when only rinsing with water though.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom