Man I love VLM

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I can't believe how much money I am going to make...I did 6000 sf and only used two pads !!!!
I only used 2.0 gallons of prespray !!!!
IMG_20141023_174402_260_zpsvkpovkdz.jpg

Just kidding I had to do our 6 month spot/spill touch up for one of our commercial accounts, I told him when we did the job for them I would include a 6 month touch up, He called me on it..
I showed up....Told me I didn't think you would honor it, you did you have our biz from now on.
2 maybe 3 cleanings a year !!! It not a huge job but it is a $850.00 ticket per cleaning.
We used the vw tm and Dual wanded it took us @ 3 hrs. So I am super happy, and we get to leave our cards and company info at the counter now.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Thanks,
I have a kirby (old n clean) and a turbo cat, I know you all think I am a redneck but I use that vacuum to prescrub with after I lay down my prespray.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
When we first cleaned for them and we were done we walked out of the building and a cc was doing another office across the way. We loaded up and I went back in with my ticket I wrote on it, "Call us when you are ready for a spot clean up and we will come out and do it for free."
It was a great job and in a great location it is a Big Physical Therapy office surrounded by doctors offices so I really wanted them to call us back.
It worked so I am pretty pump, My wife just got the service proposal signed and Faxed back Today !!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Nice! I noticed when we offer free touch ups on commercial accounts most don't use them. We clean a shoe store every 6 months and beat out the other cleaning proposals they had because we offered 2 touch ups during the 6 month period. Touch ups take less than an hour.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Been doing that for a while. Managers ask why I didn't send bill....I remind them it's included. The twice yearly job pays very well, so a few minutes of touchup is well worth it. That's where a pad machine really helps.

Reactions: TConway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom