Administrator
  1. Interlink CX-15 Commerical Extractor- $1395
  2. Prochem Spotting kits (2) $340
  3. Prochem $500 chemical package of your choice
  4. Sapphire Scientific HOSS700 Rotary Exractor $3000
  5. Masterblend Chemical Package of your choice $250
  6. Masterblend Anti Allergen Chemical Package $250
  7. Rotovac Shear Dry Uph Tool $400
  8. Mixed case of Releasit… 1 gal Encap-Clean DS2, 1 gal Encap-Punch, 1 gal Encap-HydrOx, and 1 gal Bio-Encap. $120.00
  9. Seal A Door kit TWO PACK, solid window version AND Seal A Door screen version $360
  10. 12" Turbo Force Turbo Hybrid Tile Spinner $895
  11. 14" 5 jet SS Butler Carpet Wand w/ Glide $895
  12. Genuine GreenGlide of your choice ( 4 available) $800
  13. Hydramaster Drimaster3 Upholstery tool $530
  14. Cat Pump XP1 for Portable extractors $590
  15. Cobbs Carpet Supply UV Detection and Spotting Flashlight $240
  16. A seat at the Strategies For Success session of your choice $1275
  17. Centrum Force U Turn Urine Remover one gallon (4 winners) $512
  18. Howard Partridge Home Study Course $497
  19. Two seats in the Howard Partridge Conference of your choice ($2000)
  20. $500 Zipper Wand Co. Gift Certificate
  21. Odorcide Starter kits (4) $200
  22. Two $250 CleanMaster Chemical Packages (winners choice of products)
  23. Vaportek Retorator Duo combo kit $444
  24. Interlink Stainless Steel Grout brushes (10) $250
  25. Interlink Flash Extractor $319
  26. Bridgepoint Flex Powder, 6 pound jugs, (2) $80
  27. Dwell Pro Portable Surface Cleaning Machines $2000 off a DP2 and $1000 off a DP1
  28. Procyon Soap Free Mega Sampler- ONE full case each of each of their FIVE products- $555
  29. PMF Internal Uph Tool w/ Hide A Hose $275
  30. EDIC Bravo Mini Spotter $700

All raffle ticket sales will go to a local Pet Rescue Society.

$23,473
in great prizes!

Feedback from our last benefit raffle..

Hello Mikey,

Hope the new year finds you and your staff well! We are still talking about the wonderful time we had at Mikey's Fest, in our most vivid imagination we could not have asked for a more AWSOME time! The attendees were so much fun! It was indeed an honor to be at your event with such a compassionate and generous group. Their interest in Adopt A Rescue Pet, and how we help homeless dogs was so touching! I wish I could thank each one personally and explain what their donations meant to our group!
In the history of our group we have never had a more successful event! The final GRAND TOTAL was $7500!!! It was an exciting task to decide how to spend the money. First things first we were able to stock our food pantry, what many people do not understand is that we must buy many different types of foods to accommodate the special needs of some of our dogs who have allergies or medical issues, so not having to worry about providing the right type of food was a big relief. We used some of the money to catch up on our vet bills and also did some repairs at our Rescue Ranch.

Thank you,
Marleen Szalay
Director of Special Events and Fundraising
Adopt A Rescue Pet, Las Vegas, NV

Last edited:
Reactions: J Scott W
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Amazing how the wizard of the board can change what I said, come on would they actually threat to sue?

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Does anyone remember that guy from Michigan I believe that took tons of money and never delivered a TM? Rich something..

Name
Lee Stockwell
Could have. Don't know.

He was giving a "free" machine to the 100,000th poster on John's blue board, in exchange for the substantial exposure he got. John evidently never got a signed commitment for that. The BDCC who "won" it couldn't afford the installation and "extras" RM said he'd have to pay up front before getting his "prize".

As Karma played out the "winner" got a free truck and machine off THIS board, with a good bit of deception as well.

Don't get me started on the "free" machine fiasco on the ICS board.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Nothing is ever free after shipping is quadrupled and install fees are $5000.00 oh wait this machine requires a $3500 blower upgrade that must be paid by the winner!

Bjorn

your right nothing is free.

google how many people keep the prizes they win on a game show and why they have to sell them.

Doing anything for a bunch of carpet cleaners is thankless to begin with

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

John Olson

Name
John Olson
"So few show gratitude.. " People either are or there not. Unfortunately the ones that are true POS's get the most exposure.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Well, in the spirit of the season to thank so many of you for all you given me over the yeas.

I've received countless prizes , support and raffle items from advertisers here

Pembertons, CTI, Interlink, JonDon, Olson, Mikeysboard his owndamnself, Hydramaster , Kleenline and several others I forgot

The prize list looks awesome

Sorry I don't give back more than I receive here but frankly I am a 26 year industry veteran that is an idiot compared to most here

If it ain't about guitars, stocks or how to schmooze the lady of the house into writing large checks for an average cleaning job then I got nothing to offer

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
That paper weight rocks. If it was just an inch longer(if i had a nickel for every time I heard that)....it would be an awesome weapon also!

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom