MORE FLEXIBLE 2 1/2 VAC HOSE?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've got 100 feet of this gray 2 1/2 inch vac hose. It's hard to use because it's so stiff.
Is there any 2 1/2 hose available that is real easy to handle and is more flexible?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes amflex hose 2.5 is way easier to use and becomes a lot more flexible than the other brands.

Olson carries it and cobb carries it as well.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Can someone post a pic of it?
I think a usplastics.com carries a whole bunch of hose and other stuff too.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Easy way to tell if it is Amflex or not, it to look inside the hose. Amflex has a blue liner inside of the hose. This is not fact but I think That liner being smooth inside of he hose makes for an environment with less restriction and flow better vacuum.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
100_3627_zpscueyrldp.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Jim that hose looks just as stiff as the grey hose I have. I think I did buy it from Cobb years ago.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim that hose looks just as stiff as the grey hose I have. I think I did buy it from Cobb years ago.

its not...it is probably some of the best hose i have ever had...light weight and easy to manage...the only thing about it is that you have to remember not to make sharp turns or it will kink...you should always make wide sweeps anyway so it should not be a problem...

I think Lance Golden sell it...Olsen might have it...and I know Joe sells it......

@LanceInAz

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
So the big question to John and Larry, what colors do you stock? what colors can you get?

Reactions: Erik

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I was thinking of a green and blue or blue and green. 1 2-1/2" and about 200 feet of 2 inch.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Joe owns Green. :( This is the response I received when I tried to order green.

Thank you for the request. However any green hose will have to be purchased directly through:

http://nosoupforyou.com/ or realcleaners.com

They are the ones that provide us the color to run these green hoses. If you guys need any other stock color I can help you out

Reactions: Dan

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
My name is money mike so get it right!

We always use 2.5 when possible as it will move the water through the the hose and to the truck the fastest on truck mounts.

On flood kings we just 50-75 ft of 2 inch as that is the port that came on the machine and it worked well.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Money what are you using on your water losses? 2 inch, 2.5? How much how long a run?

I know that Money Mike already answered but I will give the real answer. What he should have said was - I don't really know what I use. I just close my eyes and reach in the giant pile of tools that I own and pull out whatever ends up in my hand because I have too many tools to choose from.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom