Need help, Email marketing

Moser Bros.

Finally calling past clients and capturing email addresses. Starting a referral rewards program, maybe some cleaning tips and a newsletter. Could use some prewritten stuff, have lots of marketing books, have trouble over analyzing and just need to get it done.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
With email, 1 good one is better then 10 pre-written garbage.

Good place to start is the iicrc books actually, just have to chop it up differently and keep it short.
Really short...

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
goinfusionsoft.com This is what we use. You have the ability to make email campaigns with multiple emails. 1 click and the customers get a years worth of marketing. You can also make campaigns for referral sources, like realtors, designers or others you network with. It can do much much more and I'm still learning about all the options but just the basics will work wonders for your business.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Cool, infusion soft is one of the top ones.

But, if you keep sending garbage people just unsubscribe and its useless.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Email has changed a lot over the past few years. Used to be people guarded their email and didn't like to give it out, now it's a preferred way of contact. Make you campaigns interesting, educational, and low key selling and they won't unsubscribe

hogjowl

Idiot™
I need to "update" my outlook on email. I get so pissy when I get endless floods of useless emails that I think everybody is like me and will be annoyed by anything I might send.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Now i keep them super short with either a button or an attachment to the full story.

Very very few unsubscribe now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom