Auction New Devastator Inline Lint Filter

MB Auctions

We have a fully custom option Devastato Inline Filter up for auction

Your choice of Vacuum port set up; 2' to 2', 2' to 2.5' or any four to the door combinations

The Devastator is now patent pending. We are very proud of that accomplishment for our filter.

$400 plus retail w/ FREE shipping to the lower 48

Stainless Steel version only.

f37bed_7b6ca0be286a4052b2232f2df7ea4e3d.jpg

WHY CHOOSE THE DEVASTATOR?

HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND ON YOUR TRUCK MOUNT ? 15, 25, 35 THOUSAND OR MORE? HOW MUCH TIME DID YOU TAKE TO DECIDE WHICH ONE TO BUY?

DO YOU REALLY THINK A $99 FILTER BECAUSE ITS $99 IS THE RIGHT CHOICE?

YOU AND YOUR TRUCK MOUNT DESERVE THE BEST.

THE DEVASTATOR HAS PROVEN OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS TO BE THE MOST USER FRIENDLY AND HANDS DOWN BEST FILTER ON THE MARKET!

• The Devastator is an inline filter that captures such a large amount of debris before it enters the tank that it virtually eliminates having to clean your waste tank out. In fact cleaning out your blower intake filter 3 times a year should be sufficient, and adding an inexpensive microban in the waste tank will help keep the odors away.

• This filter is meant for the real power of a truck mount not only because of its debri catching capacity, but the way the bags are designed. They are made specifically to help your truck mount keep flowing air for much longer with uninterupted work times compared to other inline filters on the market.

• No more stop and go cleaning, you can pull up to a job set up your hose run with the Devastator filter (on most jobs) and finish with almost the same airflow you started with. giving you the longer uniterupted work times.

• The Devastator ports are universal, meaning whatever you are running cuffs etc. will connect directly to the filter ports with no other attachments or starter pieces needed.

• Filter changes are quick and easy when they do need to be done.

• If you do not empty it after every job and a lot of time you don't need to, just hose the debris down to the bottom of the filter and let it sit while you load everything else up to drain that hosed in water. Put it in the truck and be off and ready for your next job.

• The Devastator contains technology minimizing the water pooling in the bottom of the filter also allowing for better air flow LIKE NO OTHER FILTER. It is considered a run dry filter.

• The Devastator also has recessed ports allowing it to be stood up on its end making it easier to rinse it down between jobs and also taking up less space in your cleaning vehicle.

New Devastator Inline Lint Filter

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I don't think that price is right Mike. Right now we are putting the Devastator on a year end sale of $299.00 till 01-01-2015
So Guys don't bid over that okay, if you guys do bid.

Reactions: Russ T. and jcooper

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I don't think that price is right Mike. Right now we are putting the Devastator on a year end sale of $299.00 till 01-01-2015
So Guys don't bid over that okay, if you guys do bid.

well then, I should win this one

need 2.5" both ends .
I just have standard regular ole cuffs on my hoses too

..L.T.A.

FredC

Village Idiot
Additional bidders would still be saving when you factor in the free shipping

FredC

Village Idiot
its yours Larry @ $295...the 310 bid was me testing something

contact Mike

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I can't say how much I love my new filter zero air leaks love the filter bag ring and easy clean out! Great filter

Reactions: TConway

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I can't say how much I love my new filter zero air leaks love the filter bag ring and easy clean out! Great filter
Thanks Sam,
I am super happy you like it, this is what makes it all worth while, it is the same for me hearing this as it is when a customer gives you a great compliment it just makes your day.
Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom