New PMF tile wand

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_1420_zpsxy2wjhhw.jpg

IMG_1418_zpsrluankpl.jpg

We have one up for auction here

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
That way the brass connecter is makes me a tad nervous, I have seen them snap at a elbow if a tech happens to yank the want and not grab the hose when they move around.

J

JS41035

Completely worthless tool.
How do you edge? Behind toilets? I know you can tilt a spinner. But not in a nice house. I use a gekko on most tile jobs. A lot of the jobs you use a spinner on can be done with a hard surface wand , faster.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I did carpet just last month for a retired Jewish couple and they had shag in the bathroom and I cleaned that brown and gold shag..lol

hogjowl

Idiot™
Justin:

I've had two posts deleted from this thread.
If you want to know how I get behind toilets and into corners and small closets and such, PM me.

Apparently this is an advertisers thread.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well speaking of dumb ... there's no reason to get down on your knees in a wet bathroom to clean in tight spaces. PMF makes a wonderful stand up tile edging tool.

Mikey P

Administrator
You have no room in your van
You're too cheap to buy all the tools.

Argue all you want while I get $300+ and hour to get down on my knees and squeal like a pig.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have every one of those tools you are talking about and a couple more.

Anyone smart enough to get $300 per hour is pretty stupid not to be able to figure out how to stay off his knees.

But, I've heard about you California boys ...

J

JS41035

It's nice to be around a argument here and understand most of the references. Usually I have to ask dad what everyone is arguing about. It's like sand in the hourglass here.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom