New Product Testing

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
I've just received a new product from ******* Supply called Citrus Phire. It's a high-pH prespray with citrus additives built into it. It's supposedly a better product than Bridgepoint's Flex w/ CitrusSolv. Anyways, I know a lot of you are using that product on here and I thought I'd offer up six samples to whoever would like a free 2lb jar to test this product for me. I'll ship it to you at no cost; all I ask for is an honest opinion of the product. The first six to get me their address can have the free sample.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Jerry Cooper
413 S. Highland dr.
Lakemoor, IL 60051

Did he want pm's or is this okay?

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
I'm with ya, David. You're No. 6 and I'll ship out your sample tomorrow. Thanks everyone and I want the most honest opinion about the product. I'm going to give it to some local cleaners too, but I thought you all would be a good group for honesty whether a product is good or complete crap.

Thanks again.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I'll drop out from the free sample . . .

I thought it was the other NuLine mfg who made some unsubstantiated chemical claims . . .

Larry

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Is this for sale now.

We haven't brought any in to sell yet. I wanted to get some opinions before I order in a whole bunch of a new product, but if it gets good reviews we will probably start stocking it.

And I was this close to sending Larry some simply because of the cojones to ask for some, but I thought better of it.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom