New Shelving Kits

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
For the past few months, Chris Pond and myself have been working on designing shelving kits for units. The picture below is our first custom shelf for a customer. The unit is a HydraMaster CDS with a Water Pond.

We are currently mapping out a two-tier chemical shelf that will tie into the left side of the van.

Just thought I'd show you guys and see what you think.
Shelf Kit.jpg

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Looks nice.
It needs a bottom shelf on both of them and that space can be utilized and not wasted. I know its adds to the cost but it also adds to the value.

We've been thinking about running a bottom shelf on it, but this particular customer was okay with putting spotting machines and fans on the floor.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Yes, they are stainless and then powder coated aluminum gray after that.

Very nice. Why bother with powder coating. Colors always look nice but my experience with powder coating is that the chemicals peel it off. Sooner or later one will spill.

Gene

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
good looking shelf. I would stay away from the bottom shelf so I could hose it out.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
need to make the hose reel electric or lower it so ya don't have to climb in the van
but good ideas but a little late for me

Able 1

Name
Keith
"Looks" GREAT! !! I personally would hate that setup.. getting that far into the van to grab a gallon of juice is something I hate! You should be able to grab what you need without getting in the van(unless it's a specialty tool)..

Reactions: Russ T. and hogjowl

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i would still want the side shelves for the bottles
but the front ones would be great to have for storage for things ya don't use every day
great idea

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
someone needs to make a bed drawer that comes out the back of the van about 4 ft that you can put extra goodies in but can handle the weight of a man (even us big guys) to stand or kneel on when we have to get into the back of the van.

Name
Nate W.
i would still want the side shelves for the bottles
but the front ones would be great to have for storage for things ya don't use every day
great idea

The SS spinner rack they had was a good idea.... It was said to be tight to get jugs in/out.... I put a order in with @John Olson but SS told him they discontinued it.... I still think that's the best for a chemical rack....

The ones posted above are nice for storing/organizing other things...

Reactions: Mikey P

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
The SS spinner rack they had was a good idea.... It was said to be tight to get jugs in/out.... I put a order in with @John Olson but SS told him they discontinued it.... I still think that's the best for a chemical rack....

The ones posted above are nice for storing/organizing other things...
I have one Im getting ready to get rid of.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Not quite what i ment, i ment. A drawer that pulls out, not slide everything out. Haha

Mikey P

Administrator
Next up should be some shelves that sit up high for the new tall boy Euro Vans.

Utilize all that space above the vacuum reels that mount in the rear

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom