Olsen and Pemberton @ Chemspec Bio Solve

Mikey P

Administrator
If'n I were in your position I'd be offering a hell of a special on a case of this stuff. Once you have the members here hooked on this incredible booster there will be no going back.

and I'll be expecting a hell of a lot more than six chocolate covered strawberries next Xmas.. :winky:

Mikey P

Administrator
Bruders was brilliant in giving away a case of "BS" to everyone at the Experience who sat through their class.
Quart samples ar OK, even gallons are "OK" but you really need to use a case or five gallon bucket of any prespray or rinse before forming an educated opinion on a product.

Because even a goober like Marty knows that water, heat and a drop of Tide will clean 75% of most situations.

Heck, take the heat and water out of that..

just some Shampoo/Encap and a vibrating (non) absorbent pad will fool 75% of most home owners.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mikey, why and how is BioSolve different from other citrus type products?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Honestly wasn't that impressed with it. Why you pushing it so hard. It does have a pleasant smell but I didn't notice any increased cleaning abilities. Have been trying it out on polys mostly and a few nylons.

Gene

Mikey P

Administrator
I guys my guys are lying to me.

I don't know how or what you clean Gene but on GREASY glue downs where we can't use an RE or greasy coated dog homes, this addition to our Flex is really noticeable to us and our clients.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Currently using flex. I still have plenty of bio solve to use. I already boost flex with roxy (40 vol) on every job. Dog oil strips right out for me. Maybe you need hotter water and more vacuum. lol

Gene

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry Mikey the world doesn't revolve around mikeysboard :) If you have an idea you have my phone numbers much easier :) We are looking to bring it in with our next order since we lost CTI's citra quick do to Utah Legislature thinking we should be like the communist republic of California

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom