Our Baby just turned 10 years old....

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Central Steamer Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
And how old is your truckmount(s)?

This one has hit a deer, a tree stump, a wall, and even a Pizza Hut Building.......and I wasn't in any of these incidents. But she got fixed and I think she still looks good. Her Prochem Peak heart inside is still ticking strong at 6100 hrs.

20150417_170513.jpg

We've been through alot over the last 10 years and I wouldn't trade her for the world!

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
I've got an 11 year old Chevy 3500 with an 8 year old TCS Chief II in it (that's had three engines in the TM) that I will either have to give away or keep as a back up unit. Mine still looks good too, and performs well, but I worry now about reliability in those 14 hour days coming up.

I hear ya. I worry about that too. This truckmount will hit 17 - 25 condos a day in July August. Hate for her to die on me then. Reminds me of this song....

hogjowl

Idiot™
Last summer, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PEAK SEASON, mine had it's engine destroy itself. If it hadn't been for Truck Mounts Inc. in Atlanta I would have been screwed. Luckily, I called them and 24 hours later I was on my way home with a new engine. I only missed a day and a half of production.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Bryan S. Bennett

Supportive Member
Name
Last summer, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PEAK SEASON, mine had it's engine destroy itself. If it hadn't been for Truck Mounts Inc. in Atlanta I would have been screwed. Luckily, I called them and 24 hours later I was on my way home with a new engine. I only missed a day and a half of production.
Awesome story, that's called gettin' er done!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

i got a great idea.......why don't you get a new truck and "pay it forward" to some bdcc on here........
we could call it Harperized!
my ideas alwez work so well on here.............

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
What Brian is to humble to say is that 6100 hours of lifetime with many more hours to go on that unit is mostly due to the incredibly good care he's shown his machine. We rarely see it, and when we do its to replace worn out parts, not abused ones.

His truck is always clean and neat inside, and my service men don't need to decontaminate themselves when they finish the job. The work he does to take care of his investment every day is paying him back in double the lifetime of the average machine of that type over the same years and hours when in the hands of an uncaring owner and/or operators.

Bryan's employees care about his equipment like it belongs to them too.

So Bryan deserves credit for the care he gives his equipment, and the care he gives in hiring and retaining people who care for it equally well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom