PC red dye remover

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I have been using this product for a long time prochem red dye stain remover all of a sudden has an odor that is just unbearable is anybody else experiencing this I'm on my second bottle... that when I spray in a home it smells like somebody stepped in a pile of dog squat...I know its ammonia and other goodies....BUT WHAT STINKS SO BAD ALL OF A SUDDEN

Jessika James

Supportive Member
Name
Jessika James
Hi Glenboy - Glad to hear you have been using the Red Rescue for a long time! It's great stuff, but the product should not have an offensive odor - a little odor is normal, as I am sure you are used to, but nothing like you are describing!
No problem, we'll get this taken care of for you...I'll private email you right now!

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I hope people dont think I posted this looking for handouts......I was just trying to understand why...although I am impressed with the response...I have never had any doubt of its quality....actually I've tried other products and had minimal results or none at all..The reason I use PC red dye remover is because it has about a 98 % removal rate in 4 trailer parks that I maintain...I do red stain removals at least 4times a month of all sizes and colors...

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Some of the time when a product develops an unusual odor . . .

it is due to contamination of the product by microorganisms in the air.

When they grow in the solution, they can develop foul odors .

I would dispose of the product.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom