PMF Uph Tool fans..

Mikey P

Administrator
Is the window new?

Does not look accessible so I hope it holds..

New%20PMF%20Clearview.jpg

Closeup.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I got the 4.5 but have not used it yet due to the glued in 2" adapter not fitting into my Flash Cuff male

meAt says the same about the spray pattern, which is a bummer.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The window option has been around for as long as PMF I believe. I used to order them in and will when someone asks but they fall out if your not careful with your tool. After seeing tool after tool with Duct Tape of the window I just stopped ordering them. Been at least 9-10 years ago when I still worked for JWC

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Just keep them in the bag when not using them and the windows will stay in. Its the guys that just toss them in the back of the van that cant keep the window in

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The rope bags have held up here, well at least enough they are still worth it. Mytee has a new neoprene bag haven't ordered any that didn't come with the Mytee tool yet. Waiting to see how well they hold up they are triple the price then the rope bags

Reactions: Mikey P

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I got the 4.5 but have not used it yet due to the glued in 2" adapter not fitting into my Flash Cuff male

meAt says the same about the spray pattern, which is a bummer.

When you use the same jet and the same length tube that holds the jet and increase the width of the tool by a inch that is going to happen.
I wonder about some manufacturers engineers?
Jet placement is not hard.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I had my uncles upholstery shop make me a bag for my sapphire tool. Top quality zipper and really cool fabric that breathes. No idea what I would have cost. Family discount.

I am actually going to go to my local seamstress gals who have kept sewing my rope bags back together and ask them to make me some bags similar to the rope bags out of another material....and just take and cut the front face of the rope bags I have ...and spent a lot of money to have the logos stitched on .... transferred to the front of the newly made bags.

Just need some time to go visit them....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
had those, open jet versions, plastic L shaped internal (and external), Prochem boat anchor. Can't imagine not cleaning with my Hydrokinetic and my Sapphire. I lost so many hours dinking around with chasing streaks and water squirting everywhere.

Reactions: Shorty

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Don't tell anyone else, but if you swap out the valve on a PMF internal tool for a 150 psi spotting machine type valve, and then crank your pressure to 250+ psi, you have yourself a handy dandy little OG hack poor-mans continuous flow upholstery tool with deeper flush capabilities if needed by using the trigger.

Of course you would also need a ball valve.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I use the 4.5 and had the same problem with the spray not reaching the edge. So I ordered a new jet and removed a 1/4 of an inch off the top with a tubing cutter now I get full coverage. I also replaced the valve with the high pressure version they use on the tile tool huge improvement.

And the people with their engineering degrees that make this stuff can't figure it out.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I use the 4.5 and had the same problem with the spray not reaching the edge. So I ordered a new jet and removed a 1/4 of an inch off the top with a tubing cutter now I get full coverage. I also replaced the valve with the high pressure version they use on the tile tool huge improvement.

Wow, why didn't I think of this. Thanks, Andy! 1/4" you say. Okay, we'll give it a shot. I would really love for this to work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom