Quickbook pro for Mac

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
I finally purchased a new mac and need to know if I will have any problems moving my data from my 2010 windows quickbooks to my new quickbooks pro for my mac?

This is my first Mac so please be gentle!

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Nope, well at least it was easy enough for me. Just saved in windows then imported into new Mac version. welcome to the dark side and remember Windows Blows Donkeys.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Reviews on Quickbooks for Mac have always been awful. Payroll cannot be done in house. We tried running the windows version on a Mac with Fusion, but it was always buggy. My son is Director of IT for a large corp and recommend Amazon Workspaces. They host your file with their backbone servers, we have found it to be extremely reliable.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Quickbooks for Mac does not have the features of Windows version. Web Connect is non existent for Service Monster any other apps. For a small Sole Prop style company it works just great. I also ran QB for Windows on my Mac thru Parallels and never had any problems including the use of web connect. The Mac version looks and feels different but you'll find your way around in no time.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Yes run windows in Mac for payroll for quickbooks
I hate windows after having a Mac.
But quick books is goin to web based products which I really like.
Downside for me right now I have two company's for payroll and would have to pay
For two on the web based program.as where I pay 350 a year for payroll for the two.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom