Salem oregon. stolen van. Keep an eye out

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Carpet cleaner I know was staying st shilo in Salem. His van was stolen in the middle of the night. White chevy express. BOARDMAN CARPET CLEANING in red/blue lettering. Prochem performer you can see through the side door window. If you see it call the cops. Thanks

Reactions: Mikey P

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
The rest of the story. He was staying at shilo. Security cameras show a woman breaking into three rooms. She was in his room while he was sleeping. Took his wallet and keys. Then took the van and used his card at a Chinese place across the street

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
There are a bunch of Boardman Carpet Care vans here in Youngstown, but I doubt she made it this far.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
How on earth do you sleep through someone breaking into your hotel room?

...I'm a skeptic by nature
and have become a bit of cynic with age

my first thought was there's more to the story.
like maybe the chic was a "working girl" of the "happy ending" variety

and that's how she got the unfortunate fellow's wallet and keys
Can't help but think the guys generic name is "John" :icon_redface:

.L.T.A.

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Ruff. Even though we know the guy and have no real reason to think that. After hearing the story it took both my wife and I about two minutes to think the same thing. He was out of town without his wife but I doubt it

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Forgot to mention when I posted this morning I told my wife I wonder how long it will take for somebody to say that. I kind of figured it would be that evil mikey

Reactions: dgardner

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ruff. Even though we know the guy and have no real reason to think that. After hearing the story it took both my wife and I about two minutes to think the same thing.

maybe cause you and your wife weren't born yesterday??

wouldn't matter to me if he's into hookers .(I don't think much of his character though, if he's married)
never the less, he still got jack'd by a thief ..that sucks

..L.T.A.

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
I try not to assume somebody's charactor based on what I think I know about them but then again I'm a critical a hole. Ask anybody that knows me. They'll tell you. To make matters worse I know he dropped his equipment coverage a couple years after paying it off. He's the original owner. Nice machine. The cops told him most vehicles get stolen on one side of town and dumped on the other side.

Mike Draper

before I read Larry's post I thought the same thing. Nobody breaks into a hotel room while your sleeping and you dont wake up??. The doors almost always automatically lock. Tough lesson to learn.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Larry's post? :icon_rolleyes: I get no respect....

don't feel bad, Dan...I think anyone that's not naive or from Alabama (even most southerners make fun of 'bama, not just yankees:redface:) would of been suspicious

sukx none the less though...the dude lost his livelihood (and not insured) ...that's a real bad thing no matter what.
hope the cops recover it before it ends up parted out

..L.T.A.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Security cameras show a woman breaking into three rooms. She was in his room while he was sleeping. Took his wallet and keys. Then took the van and used his card at a Chinese place across the street
If this is the case forget all other ideas!

Reactions: hogjowl

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've stayed in some pretty crappy motel rooms back in my "traveling truck mount salesman" days. I remember having to put a chair in front of a door that wouldn't lock right. So there could be another explanation.

I hope for the sake of his marriage that it didn't involve a "professional girl".

He can get another truck and machine; it will cost a lot and set him back, but the potential of losing his wife and family would be the hit he might not be able to recover from, financially or more importantly emotionally.

The lesson (no matter what the other circumstances) has to be to NEVER to drop insurance. I've seen this type of scenario played out so many times over the years with guys and their van and mounts.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The rest of the story. He was staying at shilo. Security cameras show a woman breaking into three rooms. She was in his room while he was sleeping. Took his wallet and keys. Then took the van and used his card at a Chinese place across the street

but it does not say one of the rooms was his.......

That being said....after a night out drinking with some of you guys..I could of slept through a freight train going through my room....

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
I really don't think he had a hooked. But then here comes the a hole. The whole story is comeing from him. It's not like it was on the local news or anything. I sure hope they find it though. The van insured but some quick math to outfit with a comparable machine. Probably 30000 if everything dissappear ed

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
Just got off the phone with him. I really don't think it was a hooker. I really don't. Anyway. If your within hours or so of salem and somebody's selling some stuff and they seem suspicious be mindful. Prochem performer. A little less then 5000 hours. Prochem wand, stairtool, upholstery tool. Manual reels. He had just left crs in Portland. Fresh 5 gallon buckets of flex and two gallons of citrussolv. He keeps extra hoses and tools in a large dark grey tote. All blue hoses. Pretty much everything he has comes from crs in Portland. Thanks

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Youd think a thief would want to get out of town asap .. not stop for Chinese. If she wasnt the hooker (which came to mind before reading the 3rd post) maybe she was the cleaning lady who has access. Onstar would be nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom