Sapphire enters the mini scrubber market..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A local jan/san rep stripped and scrubbed an area of VCT in our building when demoing a similar unit here. It really worked good.

It was a back back setup our guys used it a couple of times and then we gave it back. It worked well but they just couldn't get used to it. They didn't care for the battery pack.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I want one though.... Even with the battery pack.

Stairs scrubbing would speed up a bit.

I may have missed the price... How much is it?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
how many life cycles on the batteries?
and how much is the replacement?

having owned and used lots of battery power tools regularly for general contracting , I KNOW that all batteries aren't created equal.
DeWalt and Bosch still get the most charge cycles before they degrade to useless status.
Milwaukee, Rigid and Ryobi are junk ..only redeeming value of Ryobi is that they're cheap to replace... Milwaukee and Rigid aren't ..and they're JUNK to boot

..L.T.A.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
If you think this is nifty, for perhaps scrubbing yer resi tile floors, try an old school Koblenz polisher/scrubber with a wood router speed control on it. Has a hopper for yer favorite juice and manuvers perfect.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
They should sell a plug in option. I would get one but on a strip and wax it would be like my construction days. 2 chargers going and a 4 batteries to get through the day. no batteries actually lasts 2 hours under load. Its more like 50 minutes. if we needed constant use in construction the Milwaukee magnum came out and the dewalt was put to rest on the charger.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
A corded version would (or should) cost a fraction of that $500 tool. It's nice, and nifty, but as it is, wouldn't survive a year in my van and the batteries would be useless within 3 years. I am seeing it sitting on a particular shelf in my garage right next to Ron Tooney's $400 ergometric (and ridiculous) upholstery cleaning tool I bought 25 years ago and used for 6 months that I can't throw away.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Steve Lawrence
I'd like a mini scrubber for stairs and possibly some tile tight areas but no way would I get a battery tool. Too much downside with lack of run time, lack of power, battery replacing, recharging--just a bunch of stuff I won't deal with.

Name
Ross Martin
Stairs or trashed upholstery, get a cyclo.

aquabrush.jpg

Reactions: Shorty

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Where is Jim Martin?
Can that charging cord be converted to a power cord?

Chargers typically charge at a much lower current than the operating current, so you can't use the charger to run the scrubber. However, it wouldn't be out of the question to come up with a power supply to eliminate the battery - If they'll send me one I'll get right on it! :biggrin:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A lot of products are alterations or improvements to existing machines. Cimex wasn't the first 3 brush or whatever machine - Electrolux was. Two headed machines? Same thing and more manufacturers in the soup.Notghing much new, just different design.

goadie124-6-2011-18-22-14_zps4606555d.jpg

gottahaveahoove7-12-2014-08-51-40_zps7d59b35f.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom