Seal-A-Door and screen and storm doors...pics

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just some pics from the past year.

Some pics are during prototype demonstration, so may see not as good of seal on some doors....

Changes were made and Seal-A-Door is very, very good for seal and size at this time.

so just a bunch of pics during this past year showing how to deal with Screen and Storm doors is the main goal...or placement in certain doors.

2014-06-07 15.06.13.jpg

2014-10-06 10.45.21.jpg

2014-10-06 10.45.31.jpg

2014-10-06 10.46.37.jpg

Bag can also be used on the other side of the screen door as a cushion so door can't be blown open more and broke

2014-10-06 10.50.09.jpg

2014-10-07 08.37.30.jpg

2014-10-07 08.38.36.jpg

2014-10-10 09.19.54.jpg

2014-10-10 09.20.14.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How long does that take to set up and take down?

Just minimal seconds....the more you use it like any tool or item, the more efficient you get with it too.

These 3 videos were during some of the prototype models Ron was asking me to try, so the seal on them is even better as well as spring tension and rate...
even move user friendly than in these videos...plus now with the added wings top and bottom and the right amount of material in the body....really think it is a spot on great product!

I do recommend the combo version....best of most doors....and didn't even continue to carry the standard door much after the first couple weeks....

and consider the brackets....love these things!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
That enrty rug was nasty

Sure hope y'all took care of that : )

Thanks for taking the time to show us these products Mark, most of us can't afford to just run out and buy what we think we may need. These allow me at least to make an educated decision as to where our hard earned income needs to go.

Bravo for being as involved as you are!

Reactions: KevinL and Mikey P
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I would think that the seal a door rod could bend the storm door rod in higher wind areas but then again tbey are less than $20

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Man....Mark.....I feel like hitting up the Costco eye exam area when I make my weekly Costco run. You make me think my eyes have gone bad....Slooooow down brother, don't move the phone while hitting the button.:eekk::eekk:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Man....Mark.....I feel like hitting up the Costco eye exam area when I make my weekly Costco run. You make me think my eyes have gone bad....Slooooow down brother, don't move the phone while hitting the button.:eekk::eekk:

I'm sure I will have a chance to learn more from your upcoming video demonstrating this for me :)

rjwood

Faux Fosythe
Name
Me
Thanks! I'll call; I don't do facebook.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I might just do that... :lol: :lol:

I just had to razz ya back...:biggrin:

Appreciate the comments though...got a better phone since these were made and also did learn from watching these after viewing them and thinking the same :)

I still get out in the field and after filming, see some of the same mistakes being made while trying to video and catch something quick....LOL!

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Honest to goodness Mark....Your are a Seal Canvas Products (Home of Seal-A-Door) TREASURE!!!! You will never fully understand the depth of my appreciation for your participation with me in the improvement and advocacy of the product. I feel so honored to call you "friend"! In regards to the brackets....If you want "Wall Mount", it takes one set of brackets at $28.95 for the set, plus a flat rate of $5.95 for freight. If you need to "Ceiling Mount", it takes a double set of brackets at $52.95 for the Double Set, plus a flat rate of $10 for freight.

steve_64

being a BDCC and in the process of buying a home im not in the market right now for this. but i like the product.

i think i would add a strap at door handle height to secure both doors. that way its always there when i need it. just an idea.

ive had the wind blow 30 lb pails over and had storm doors get tweeked from the wind here even when blocked better. its often a challenge that only strapping the doors together has solved.

Reactions: KevinL

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I sometimes use my Super strap that I use to carry in my first section of 50 foot 2 inch hose into the house.

Will use the strap to secure the door in some means....especially since it is there in the home with me....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom