Seal-A-Door Information

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
I've received a lot of inquiries about Seal-A-Door...which I always enjoy responding to individually! However, I'm thinking maybe some others have questions, but are just too busy to inquire or research....so for those, here is a "summary" of Seal-A-Door:

PRICING AND SIZES AND MORE INFORMATION:
It's been suggested, time and time again, that I make this information more accessible and visible.....so.....
First, and most importantly, please be aware of our "RISK FREE GUARANTEE". Its very simple: you order, we ship, you receive and evaluate "Does it meet my expectations?"; if "Yes", call with credit card information or notify us that "check is in the mail ". If "No", put product back in the shipping container (either vinyl sleeve or box) and ship back to us. Your total risk is the return "Shipping Cost".
Please remember: it is just as important to show respect for, and provide protection to, your customers interior environment in the Spring, Summer and Fall as it is in the Winter. Seal-A-Door is the "EVERY SEASON" accessory!...and SOOOO easy to use!!
Seal-A-Door is available in three different configurations:
"The Standard" is intended for typical residential doorway openings (36" X 80"); this unit is priced at $139.95.
"The Combo" will fit a typical commercial doorway opening (36" X 84") AND will compress down to fit a typical residential opening also. Price: $149.95.
"The Jumbo" is exclusively for the tall "executive style" doorway opening (36" X 96"); this 8' version is priced at $169.95.
The above pricing is for 1-2 piece orders; there are discounts for 3-5 pcs., 6-10 pcs. and for 11+ pieces. Please email us for volume pricing information.
Standard colors for the Seal-A-Door are blue, yellow, red, lime green and orange; other colors are available at a slight "up-charge", depending on volume.
There is a $5.00 "Packaging" charge for shipped orders (a heavy duty vinyl sleeve or Box); product is shipped via UPS, FedEx or Speedee (depending on your location).
Orders typically ship "From Stock" in 3-5 business days.

OPTIONS : "Window" $45.00. We also have stainless steel "carrying brackets" made specifically for the Seal-A-Door. It takes one set for "wall mount" and two sets for ceiling mount. One set is $28.95 and two sets are $52.95. There is a $10 "flat rate" shipping charge for shipping brackets (whether it's one set or two).

TO ORDER: Send us an email to sealcanvas@aol.com. Include your name, company name, contact phone number, size and color, window or brackets, and your "Ship to" address. We will confirm receipt and get the product prepped to send to you.
Thanks again for your interest...I will look forward to hearing from you!
Best Regards,
Ron Hunkins
sealcanvas@aol.com
www.sealcanvas.com
612/250-8454
www.facebook.com/Seal-A-Door

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
image.jpg

I love this thing! I'll probably use it all Summer too, to keep the Midwest heat out of a custy's home.

Right now it's FREEZING outside. 3 apartments to be cleaned this afternoon and back home. Seal a door stays at the shop when I put my apartment hack hat on.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice I check with the crew that has our Seal a Door this am before they went out. They said the love it and it works great. Its funny because they both said they didn't think they would like it until after they used it. Now they rag on how crappy the old style weather protectors we were using are.

The emergency crew had a water loss at 5:00 am this morning and my first thought was we need Seal A Doors for our Water Trucks. It was single digits when they went out and with wind chills below zero.

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Do us a favor and change your policy of trust. We're carpet cleaners. We WILL screw you!

Stop it now, before we make another Bristor out of you.
Actually....I've had one customer "screw" me in the 20 years I have been doing the canvas business...only 2 years with Seal-A-Door, but over 500 units shipped. I think the appreciation to see if "this product is what it claims to be" is appreciated by those that have spent hard earned $'s on something that falls WAY short of expectations. The "policy" of trust will remain, but thank you for the concern and the suggestion.

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
View attachment 1640

I love this thing! I'll probably use it all Summer too, to keep the Midwest heat out of a custy's home.

Right now it's FREEZING outside. 3 apartments to be cleaned this afternoon and back home. Seal a door stays at the shop when I put my apartment hack hat on.
...heat and humidity, and bugs, and keep the cat inside and the wandering toddlers. Thanks Russ....GREAT pic!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Is there an xactimat line item for this? How durable is it. We pile bags of demo drywall in out trucks so delicate items don't fare well.

Reactions: sealcanvas

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Is there an xactimat line item for this? How durable is it. We pile bags of demo drywall in out trucks so delicate items don't fare well.
I'm sorry, Al, I'm not familar with the term "xactimat"; The Seal-A-Door is not intended to be tromped on or piled on, it's a "door blocker".....however, with that said, it's a vinyl coated poly, 16-18oz wt. It is puncture "resistent" and able to stand up to a lot of abuse. The same fabric we use to make aerial bucket covers for the utilities industry....and the linemen are not know to be "easy" on there accessory items, and the same fabric we use to use in making fire truck hose covers.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Im very pleased with with my Seal A Door...the past few jobs in this Michigan Cold....have been a nice treat.....one customer called it THE CATS MEOW....I believe it earned the 2 homemade brownies she gave me too.

Attachments

• 20150226_141318.jpg
    20150226_141318.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 314

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sorry, Al, I'm not familar with the term "xactimat"; The Seal-A-Door is not intended to be tromped on or piled on, it's a "door blocker".....however, with that said, it's a vinyl coated poly, 16-18oz wt. It is puncture "resistent" and able to stand up to a lot of abuse. The same fabric we use to make aerial bucket covers for the utilities industry....and the linemen are not know to be "easy" on there accessory items, and the same fabric we use to use in making fire truck hose covers.

Streamline Claims Estimating
Insurers, loss adjusters, restoration and reconstruction contractors, and specialized service providers who use Xactimate to estimate repair costs achieve greater speed and accuracy in their claims-handling workflows.

In fact, one contracting company can now estimate insurance work 20% faster than with conventional methods.

Xactimate helps you to:
  • save time and money in creating estimates
  • create more accurate, detailed, and professional-looking estimates
  • access the most up-to-date and reliable pricing information
  • sketch complicated roofs effortlessly from readily-available aerial images
  • automate and streamline your estimating processes
  • organize and manage your projects
  • overcome language barriers in preparing estimates

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
the pic above in my water damage pic is a combo unit by the way.

Was a 3 foot opening that it fit in....and I can't remember how high it was though....

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I told Ron we'd be happy to pay for our test version, but he insisted on sending it without payment. We intended to have all of our guys try it, but the first one to get it wouldn't give it back, just said, "Get more."

Bought one for every truck and surpirsingly the guys like using them because customers appreciate the door being sealed.

We hosted a tour for local cleaners last week and I'm pretty sure Ron has another dozen orders on the way.

Nice product at a good price.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I told Ron we'd be happy to pay for our test version, but he insisted on sending it without payment. We intended to have all of our guys try it, but the first one to get it wouldn't give it back, just said, "Get more."

Bought one for every truck and surpirsingly the guys like using them because customers appreciate the door being sealed.

We hosted a tour for local cleaners last week and I'm pretty sure Ron has another dozen orders on the way.

Nice product at a good price.

That is so awesome....

Only met Ron this Summer, but can tell you in that short time, really feel he is a great guy and loves to make sure people like his products.

We have had such positive response, I truly believe it is helping our winter cleaning being a bit busier.

We have a home show coming up soon, and I am going to show it off in our booth...

Want people to know, no worries having us clean not matter the weather or bug conditions....

Also, the door will help keep the pets inside....

Just such a win-win for us....

Just hope others find it as good for them as we have :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom