Mikey P

Administrator
nifty new feature...

uuu.jpg

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Zip code auto-fill isn't that useful when you service 20+ zip codes. It's not like I have them all memorized.

I like the Google helper because you know you are getting a good address that is going to show up in navigation.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
You can keep a running total now of all invoices and total $$ from each customer?
That is pretty cool, i like it.

Did you go through yet and see what the "lifetime " average is?

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Is that just a bulk total sales (carpet, tile, area rugs, upholstery) or will it break out each service like that and give you an average sale per invoice?

Name
I'm Rick James
cant wait for the day my guys can complete a job on their smart phones..

Enter job details, payment method and..complete...

nirvana.

I sure hope you are joking with your comment above.. SM POS is pretty pricey too at 2.69%. .99% is where its at!

Name
I'm Rick James
Im talking from Mobile mind you..

I think I am missing something because you can use it on your tablet or smart phone, was doing that for years.. its a crappy interface but that is another discussion. You don't still have a tube TV do you? :)

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I think I am missing something because you can use it on your tablet or smart phone, was doing that for years.. its a crappy interface but that is another discussion. You don't still have a tube TV do you? :)

You still watch tv on a TV?

Man that is dated....
I watch on my phone or tablet, anywhere :winky:

Technology is endless, second you have the latest. Ya dont!

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I have a VCR that I moved to the garage to recycle. But what do I do if I need it1

Name
I'm Rick James
You still watch tv on a TV?

Man that is dated....
I watch on my phone or tablet, anywhere :winky:

Technology is endless, second you have the latest. Ya dont!

You have unlimited data for the streaming shows? For streaming sites you will find no better than the one below.. watched ex machina last night.. pretty interesting.

edit: removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
You have unlimited data for the streaming shows? For streaming sites you will find no better than the one below.. watched ex machina last night.. pretty interesting.

link removed by FredC

Is Alaska State Troopers on there, my new favorite show.

Those guys are bad a$$...

Last edited by a moderator:

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Going to the garage, it's going along with alot of other crap. My son is a senior next year and off College :clap:. So if I start now I may be ready to show the house properly (clutter free ) so they think there is plenty of room.

FredC

Village Idiot
Brent I removed your link to what appears to be a pirated movie site according to the DMCA complaints filed by the MPAA. Please do not post it again. Thanks

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I sure hope you are joking with your comment above.. SM POS is pretty pricey too at 2.69%. .99% is where its at!

I'll have to write up an article on this. The price you are referencing is only if you use authorize.net as your merchant AND your gateway.

We use authorize.net as a gateway with or bank as the merchant. We get 2.0% flat. I have clients getting 2.2. Additionally authorize.net is a marketplace app. We will be adding more payment providers.

Reactions: renegade_cowboy

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
The automatic zip code thing is pretty awesome. Saves a good amount of time and easily lets you verify if the address is correct. If not, we just research it on google hoping just a spelling error than re-plug into service monster. The thing I need to call and ask them about is, how do you print out all the trucks work orders instead of having to go to schedule > work order > and print them individually. Anyone know lol

Reactions: jkowalski
Back
Top Bottom