Service monster down

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So has anyone had any problems the last 2 days with SM? I can't receive payments or do invoices. My property management wants their invoices and it won't let me.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Nope It works fine for me-- I just checked. But I did have same problem with MB this morning.. It seems that sometimes the saved "favorites: short cuts" get corrupted sometimes and need to be reloaded.

Do a search for SM website on Google or whatever and re save it in favorites tab-- if this works delete old short cut in favorites.

Or did you "forget to pay your bill" If you have a credit card saved w them and the card has be comprised they may not be able to auto collect n need new CC info.?

Hope this helps.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Tried to log on from the web site, no go. My bill is paid automatically. My card hasn't changed lately. Had that problem when that Target thing happened. They tried to hack my account 3 times. What a pain

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
is your CAPS button locked ON? I have the same problem sometimes.... Then I just type real slow when entering the "codes" and it seems to work out.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I installed google chrome and now it works. I guess it didn't like my internet explorer any more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom