Sisal peepeedots

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Any sage advice from you sons of .. I mean, sages?
image.jpeg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Few months old, back to May. Elves tried enzyme and a peroxide encap, no agitation, jist blotting. Helped smell, a little with spots, no real improvement. I'm willing to go back and try something else.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its ruined!

That's where you start, if she wants anything done its a salvage situation with you being paid for the attempt but not responsible for the result.

Flushing makes the most sense but do you really want to flush Sisal? It could do more harm than good. Since they are only a couple of spots I'd get some gloves (unless you like pee pee hands then by all means have at it!) a bucket, encap solution and small hand bonnets. Whip up the foam and use the hand bonnet then terry towel off the excess. I'd finish with a spritz of antimicrobial and put a fan on it.

Since Mike found a new one for $95.00 the charge should be $94.95 :biggrin:

Reactions: Old Coastie

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The sisal will shrink and the rubber back will cause waves. Looks like you already have some. I usually only wet the exact spot with peroxide and vacuum. I do it several times and just let it dry. You cant wand them anymore because of the rubber they use now.

Gene

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Thanks Gene, the owner had indeed tried vinegar and God knows what else before calling us. The boys gave it a bit of torment but really didn't improve it much.

Live and learn. It'll humble them.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
I would thoroughly flush it with a hand tool. Ph of like 9 . Then hit the spots with host have the customer vacuum the following day.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I would thoroughly flush it with a hand tool. Ph of like 9 . Then hit the spots with host have the customer vacuum the following day.

It's been a while since I used a leave behind powder. Never tried it on sisal. I always bought de powder.

Gene

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom