So long Spock..

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Star Trek reruns were a late evening staple growing up..... especially when the cable bill was overdue and it was time to get intimate with the rabbit ears.

To me, the first thing Leonard Nemoy's voice brings to my mind is his narrations to the "In Search Of" series, which tickled my fancy when I was just a young buck.

I'm sure Sheldon Lee Cooper is going to be devastated, as for Penny, I would be more than willing to console her in any way, as needed, using any, and all means necessary, if even the slightest need should arise..................................:icon_twisted:

Reactions: Mikey P

hydracat

"in search of" Rocks. My mother in law sold him a Yacht. Took him out around the San Juan Islands. Said he was the nicest man she ever met. Paul Allen was a dick.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A remarkable man who helped create a remarkable character.

Science fiction during that time was barely taken seriously, and I don't doubt that most thought the swashbuckling, passionate ladies man Kirk would have been the most popular character.

Little did they expect that a character who was conflicted internally, morally strong, who strove for nonviolence whenever possible, and solved problems with knowledge, wisdom, and insight would become the most beloved character.

Nimoy's life in contributing to the arts and his faith and culture and the quiet dignity of his life paralleled his iconic character.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom