So Mr. Chavez, Do Tell Us All About Your New Porty........

Willy P

Name
Willy P
What pump? How many PSI?"Cat or Pumptec? What vacuum motor size? How many inches of lift? How many CFM? Onboard or inline heater? How many watts?Water capacity?Thermostat shutoff? How many poles on the switches? What size are the rear wheels? Guillotine dump valve or waste hose? Front or rear fill? How high?How many cords? How long? What gauge?

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Golden State should be a fun team to watch.

Chavez is getting a porty??!!

I am:
Funny_MonkeyReaction_xlarge_zps77d15a1c.jpe

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
What pump? How many PSI?"Cat or Pumptec? What vacuum motor size? How many inches of lift? How many CFM? Onboard or inline heater? How many watts?Water capacity?Thermostat shutoff? How many poles on the switches? What size are the rear wheels? Guillotine dump valve or waste hose? Front or rear fill? How high?How many cords? How long? What gauge?

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
The tank water gets used before it can sufficiently heat up.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
IMG_0035.PNG

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
it has some recycle feature to preheat the water so you have almost TM like temps. :eekk:
RIGHT!
Game was good. Not the same energy as college ball but the girls had fun.:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There was 4-Royals at the game last night and the crowd was chanting for them during the basketball game. Kinda rude really. They came out at half and held up the trophy and shot some hoops for fun.

I used to be back in the day. I dropped off when Bo Jackson left the Royals and they took their games off the cable network here.

I've watched a little bit of several of the playoff games but I'm a bandwagon fan at best. I have a few employee that have gone to the games and followed them all season so I feel sheepish to even act like a fan compared to them.

They are on a crazy streak, should be a great series.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well I didn't want it. Dan thought we needed it, but he doesn't know sh*t or care for sh*t about carpet cleaning. :icon_neutral:

He got mad at Lockhart & I when Lockhart was visiting here last winter because we were looking at Michael's Vortex's on the big tv and talking about CRB's.

Now when Lockhart comes he makes sure we are talking about anything but carpet cleaning machines. LOL

Willy P

Name
Willy P

All bark, no real information. I'm expecting a proper report from Mr. Porty himself, Richard :winky:. 212 degrees at the tip- for how long? 30 seconds and then wait 5 minutes for it to reheat. I put the kleenrite 3250 watt heater inline with the Power Flite perfect heat exchangers and the internal 2000 watt heater- that kept up.

Pumptec pump, by the look of the schematic. 5.7 inch vacuum , and it looks like a single motor which would be the only way to keep the amps down to 15:errf: with a "heater". Don't go over 25 feet and double or triple the dry passes! Next time call me and I'll help you out...
$4,669.00- on clearance! (mis-spelled on the website) :eekk::icon_rolleyes::eekk: -- is your bum sore?

:stir:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its not my bum that hurts, its my conscience that is hurting me! Many a sleepless night over portable cleaning...many! :winky:

Please Please PLEASE Gawwd forgive me for this one mistake! :stir:

Name
Nate W.
I'm looking forward to seeing the portable under Uncle Richie's truck............. Or has he been feeding us :bull: about porty's?!? :stir:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm surprised you didn't jump all over a Worrier with my shining reviews. Or was that scathing reviews.......

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
I don't understand this machine? So you get all your stuff there in one trip if you're a genius.. Then you fill a 5 gallon bucket twice, walk them to your machine or walk your machine to them. Then you clean carpets with hot water (benefit of the doubt given) for a short period. 15-20 min

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Y'all are way too funny, he is not selling all of their Truckmounts and getting portables, he just bought a used portable at a ridiculous cheap price that will be used when the particular problem job it is needed on.

Too much. We just bought a "high powered portable" the other day auto pump out, auto fill, 1200 psi pump, 2 3stage vacs but no heater. Really heavy machine that we don't look forward to using but will use when the jobs make us use it.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom