So, you don't think we're getting farmed......

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
"Boost All has been Boosted! Now with Oxiblue oxygen accelerator.

Add up to $100,000 to your business. NEW, Hydro-Force Air Wave Duct Cleaner.......

Prochem Ultrapac Pre-Treat cleans four square feet for 1 penny......

on and on and on and on. I typed these from the Interlink crap in my mail box. Just another smokin gun that our industry is out to milk us for every penny/dollar they can to keep us running on the hampster wheel. To think that 10+ years ago I thought the worst thing I had to keep an eye on was the uninformed damaged customers.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
There's a single bay, self serv car wash in the tiny town where we are camping for the weekend. To say it's in disrepair is no stretch at all.

The sign outside says "Worlds Finest Car Wash". Not Iowa, not the Midwest, not America...but they claim to be the "finest in the world".

I "washed" our new (to us) Toyota Sequoia there yesterday, and by washed I mean rinse gently with cold water.

I won't be back.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just doing their job and offering us options. No law says you have to buy everything.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It's called "Cereal Box" marketing. You see they remember when you were a little boy and reading the side of a cereal box and thinking just how great that sugary sweet cereal was for you. Why some even included a toy inside.

And like Marty I too wanted to be like Popeye. And when I went to the grocery store with mom and I picked out that can of spinach. And she watched with a glow in her eyes as I opened it.................to reveal a nasty looking slop.
And now I don't believe anything written about a product. Until I form my own damn opinion and NEVER believe what others dumb asses say.

And this all goes back to the really STUPIT marketing by all of those internet SCAMPOO makers. "Encapsulation" HAhahAha...........and the ASSFARTS who believe that crap!

CS ALL!

$28

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Ho-hum, said the jolly fat man as he put more dollars in his kick.

His customer was ecstatic that his carpet was dry, all those floors high up in the sky,
All those years of porty's; excuse, now he has no carpet cleaner left to abuse.

He sees it's clean, his clients are impressed,
They all look so smart, impeccably dressed.

There are no spots, no condensation, no odors, nor stains to ponder,
This cleaner does the job, we'll keep him a lot longer.

The lavatories are so clean, no filthy water marks at all,
No splashes on the floor, not even the wall, this guy, I tell you, he's right on the ball.

Some staff were working, important business to collate,
They were going to be working that night, very late.

The cleaner came in, all ready to start,
Little Jimmy in the corner started to fart.

Don't worry about noise, said the smiling encapulator,
My equipment is quiet & I'll keep you no later.

His did his job without any splatter,
His clients concerns were all that did matter.

'twas late in the night when they gathered in the yard,
Then went back upstairs to get the cleaners card.

He now does their homes once or twice every year,
And laughs as the BIG BOYS cry in their beer.

If the client is happy and keeps using you for well over a decade & you are still more expensive than most, then where's the problem.
Some people just can't accept that you must work the system & learn how to get great results each & every time.

Some times, this does mean using more than one system.
The wise person knows when to do this.
As Kenny said, "Ya gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em".
Don't be so negative all your life, you'll only grow older & more bitter.

:stir::yoda:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Shorty it's well known you have been a shill for RIcKy for years....................
Everytime he needs someone to fight his battles or sniff his ass................there .................you..............are.

Name
Robert Falzone
Why isn't anybody complaining about all the beer ads and 'new and improved' beer products being pushed down our throats? I remember when my beer choices were a cold Bud or a warm one. No there are literally 80 different types of beer in the walk in box at Albertsons. Some brands like Budweiser and Coors have several different beers with new and improved attributes under their banners but they all cause inebriation just the same. Let's all go over to the Beer Board and tell those guys off!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Shorty it's well known you have been a shill for RIcKy for years....................
Everytime he needs someone to fight his battles or sniff his ass................there .................you..............are.

You still don't understand.
It's not any person, I don't shill for anyone.
It's the system that I like because it makes my customers happy.
It makes my bank manager happy.
It makes my wife happy.

The above makes me happy.

I'm too old to fight battles anymore, and I wouldn't fight for anyone else except family.

Ass sniffing???

Well, Jimmy, I guess that's so much better than licking, but I wouldn't know, maybe you can enlighten me. :winky: :razz:

I know many others that never believed in encapsulation, (call it what you will), but have changed their minds after being shown & told, how to do it properly.

But if it doesn't suit you or you don't want to use the system, that's entirely up to you buddy.

Personally, I.D.G.A.S. as to whether you use it or not, after all we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Have a great week mate :arrrr:

:yoda: :very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom