Still using a Bluetooth?

Mikey P

Administrator
My personal car is all wired up but the cleaning trucks and sometimes around the home I like the Toofs.

Years ago I bought one, (can't recall which, must are horrible) at Best Buy along with a $20 for two years Geek Squad Protection Plan. Other than loss it covers every and anything. For a year or so I kept returning them in search of the perfect model, one where you AND the person on the other end could both hear. I would use one for a while than it would get washed or wet or was just junk and I'd bring it back and they give you a refund card so you can get the same model or go cheaper or pay extra for more.

Bose-bluetooth-headset-series-2-right-ear.jpg

Yesterday my dog destroyed my year and a half old $149 Bose ( the search was over as it kicks ass) so once again I got my "free" Toof.
Only this time guilt was setting in so I paid $20 for another warranty when this one wears out in 6 months.

I love Best Buy.

Mike Draper

I wear hearing aids and they actually have bluetooth built in to them. I can hear phone calls in stereo or even listen to itunes though them. Only bad part is the microphone is so good on my end folks cannot hear me when there is a noisy backround. Apparently they have that problem fixed, all I have to do is upgrade to the next model of hearing aids for $3,000. so for now, I answer the phone the old fashioned way.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I have tried most all the high end ones but the Bose is my current and favorite. I'm with Mikey, I buy them from Best Buy and get the warranty for $20. It's rare for a Bluetooth to last me more then 6 months. I also hate wearing one all the time though so I keep it in my pocket. When my phone rings it's easy to pull out and turn it on. It then automatically switches over. I also occasionally wear it to listen to music threw.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Got a new headset for driving in my noisy van. www.theboom.com Oh my, this is one noise canceling gizmo. Even called my mom at 65mph with the window down. She thought I was calling from my house. Not exactly the kind of gizmo you could walk around in public with, but I was tired of loosing calls/jobs in my noisy rig.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Don't you guys want something you can use while you push the wand?

Those headsets look like something you'd see in a call center.

Billy

Name
BH
We have had many Blue Tooths but my favorite is our LG Tones which are very versatile not needing to be in your ears all day. I don't seem to have any issue with mine lasting though since I still have quite a few old ones that still work. You guys must be rough on them only lasting 6 mths WOW!

Reactions: kingjoelking

Billy

Name
BH
Reactions: kingjoelking

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I generally don't carry my phone while I work. It stays in my truck most of the time. My wife takes care of my scheduling so I really only get calls from her. Other calls leave messages and I or my wife calls them. I check the phone when I go out to the van, so any calls get taken care of relatively quickly.

Reactions: ronbeatty

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Just personal preference. I have it mainly for my wife to get hold of me and call people if I'm running behind. otherwise my wife handles everything else for me.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What about when she wants to get a hold of you? Oh wait, its you I'm talking about.

Yea, I bet she never wants to call you. I can see that. :winky:

Carry on!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom