TapAtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
I think it's time to shut it off.

What with the new software there really is no need and the reports I'm hearing is that the New Posts feature on TT aint working right.

Please kill it Fred.

FredC

Village Idiot
add a bookmark

Screenshot_2014-11-26-23-58-28.jpg

J

JS41035

Maybe take a quick poll first. I've only ever used tapatalk to access the board.

Reactions: hogjowl

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Harder to sell adds when you user are on tapatalk cant really see the banners at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just booked marked a widget on my phone screen and did away with tapatalk....not just on this board but other places as well it was having problems loading...and I was not getting everything on my screen........

the other way is much better............

Reactions: Mark Saiger

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Intersting thread. I was just this morning considering whether I should keep Tapatalk on the EncapBoard. Then I head over here and it's on your minds too. I'm not loving Tapatalk as much as I once did either. I'd be very interested in seeing what you guys think are reasons for or against keeping Tapatalk on a message board.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
For fast access to the forum section it's awesome..easier to see and navigate..when I want and have time for the entire experience I log onto the iPad and play longer..but when I'm on the road between jobs or at lunch chilling I will be less likely to check in real fast

I assume that mike will notice a decline in daily visit frequency
Ttt has its issues but in a matter of seconds I can be viewing the clean room with it

I see both sides though

Mikey P

Administrator
I assume that mike will notice a decline in daily visit frequency

Dave, bookmark the "New Posts" page on your phone, install a and instead of just the Clean Room you will now see EVERY THING since your last visit with ONE CLICK....How much easier do you want it...lol....you people are insane.

Have a 12 year old on your street show you how to place a bookmark on your Droid or Apple phone..

ONE click rather than two one to open TT and one to pick the forum you want to visit.

AND you'll see way more up to date active conversations.

Deleting TT was not done to appease advertisers, it was because too many people are saying Mikeys Board is dead, never see new posts etc...

and all of them are TT users.

TT sucks.

Trust me.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
played with it for a bit this morning..bookmarked several forums and messing with them..actually also bookmarked just the clean room also so i dont have to navigate to much for quick view..

using the 6plus makes it easier to view for sure..

just needs a few days to get used to and im sure i wont even miss tt

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Tapatalk was definitely faster for me to jump on between jobs and stuff. Definitely don't like not having the option.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

FredC

Village Idiot
how exactly is it faster than having a bookmark on your phone's desktop that goes directly to New Posts?

welcome to my world...............

I often wonder how people navigate the rest of the internet on their mobile devices...............

Reactions: fredtestseven
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom