Thank You!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I want to thank each and everyone of you in the Industry that donated this year to Lora's L&L Fund raiser. Together our industry were the top fun raisers for the L&L Society Team In Training Seagull Century Ride event. Unfortunately the ride was canceled due to the Hurricane but we as a family still traveled to DC and spent an amazing week with the boy showing him our countries history. I cant thank you all enough but we are not done yet. Until the time comes that we can yell to the world that we have beat blood born cancers we will not stop. We have a big number to beat next year (12K)so start saving now for next years raffle! Together we can win this war GO TEAM!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You & Laura deserve many many thanks.
smiley-whacky108.gif

As a business owner you donate so much of your time to this cause with no benefit to yourselves, yet you work very hard at it. :cool:

CTI Courtney

Name
Courtney Rodseth
You guys are amazing! We are so impressed with your dedication to this cause and your giving hearts. And in regards to the fundraiser for next year...CTI is in! Sign us up!

Reactions: John Olson

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sarah I'd "like" that post but Porksnot will just say something rude about me.

So despite your post deserving a "like", I try not to upset the Pork so early in the day. :winky:

Man that Pig needs more fiber in his diet! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom