Thanks to Jim & Lee Pemberton "Three ways to avoid ruining a business relationship-forever

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
In today's eCleanAdvisor:
"Three Ways To Avoid Ruining a Business Relationship - Forever!"

Excellent article and so true. We get busy here and can easily be frustrated with wives tales and common untruth's. I emailed my staff to read your article.

Thank you for the reminder! :cool:

Tell Lee I loved his "Getting your house (business) in order" PDF and sent it to Dan. Excellent piece also!!! :headbang:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
In today's eCleanAdvisor:
"Three Ways To Avoid Ruining a Business Relationship - Forever!"

Excellent article and so true. We get busy here and can easily be frustrated with wives tales and common untruth's. I emailed my staff to read your article.

Thank you for the reminder! :cool:

Tell Lee I loved his "Getting your house (business) in order" PDF and sent it to Dan. Excellent piece also!!! :headbang:

Link?

I can't find it and definitely am wanting to read it.....

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
There is a "major" carpet retailer in SF who won't refer biz to me because we both have different opinions as how carpets should be cleaned-we got into a little disagreement over this and realizing it was a no win for me so I left - Oddly-- in a round-about-way he chooses to refer HIS Biggest Competitor to clean carpets-- he recommends Chem-Dry, whose parent company is owned by Home Depot- aren't they the biggest retailer of carpet? He is giving his customer list to his biggest competitor-- haha

Mike Draper

what happens when a carpet store refers you, the carpet store sold Mrs. Piffleton horribly shitty polyester and told her "its pretty good carpet"?
I now show up and Mrs. P is saying her carpet is only 3 years old but just looks really bad, its all matted down and the traffic lanes are dull. What I would like to say is, Ma'am, I'm sorry to have to be the one to give you this news, but when you purchased this carpet the store closed down and partied for a week. This is the worlds worst carpet, it should be replaced because cleaning will do very little. :icon_twisted:
What i really do is tiptoe around not saying anything that will raise red flags about her carpet purchase while trying to manage her expectations before i start cleaning as I know how itll turn out. This can be tricky and I seem to be running into this situation more and more as poly takes over.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom