That Magic Wand TM ...

hogjowl

Idiot™
We have a relatively new supply house that opened up awhile back that is located only 30 minutes from me. They started out selling only Prochem TM's and PC cleaning products. So, I was NOT interested. I sent my son to a CCT class there last week and he came back talking about their El Diablo TM's. He also told them I was looking for another rig ... and so they are trying to sell me one now. I am leaving their names out so Olsin or Bruders can't warn them about me.

Anyway ... I went down to see that Mexican TM today and was impressed. But they had one thing on it that they were so proud of that they mentioned more that once. It was that the pressure on the gauge didn't read until you pulled the trigger.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why that is such a big deal?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
It's the regulator being used and where the pressure is being read from
Only advantage is take load of pump/ motor when not keyed

I use para plate so it always under load for what I require and pressure stays within 5% of where ever I set it

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It is a little bit of a pain.
My CDs didn't have it, my Pro 1200 does.

I just have a small pressure hose with a valve and jet at the end, connected to the second pressure QD. That way I can check and set the pressure without hooking to a wand.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
When I was doing my build my gauge did the same thing when I hooked up, I changed its location and know it reads pressure when wand is NOT keyed.
I personally like that better than looking at the gauge and it reads "0"
The reason is I have a Lp heater and it is not HP and I overdid it because my gauge was at "0" now it has a drip.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Why not just stay with the TCS?

Buying another TCS machine is my first impulse. They are almost all I have ever owned. However, I am looking for answers to problems I have with the layout of the TCS units and the heat and security issues I have had with slide in units. The El Diablo is 30 minutes away. The TCS is 3 hours away. The El Diable is a much more compact design than the TCS, but still offers the simplicity and ease of access for maintenance that the TCS does.

I am still not sure if the El Diable dist. will offer the friendly, dependable experience TCS always offers.

Back
Top Bottom