That was a heck of a day!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well that was a heck of a day!

Squeezed in part of a resort today with carpets and furniture in 5 of their newer cabins. Only had to clean the Living rooms and halls for carpet cleaning but tons of furniture.

Aron Jewett, the son in law, did the resort while I did the morning route...

Then had to investigate a water loss...

Then and apartment that came in...needed ASAP.

Sat for about 20 minutes waiting for what was to be the last client of the day...

And so many calls with time crunches due to their bad planning... So I went out to do a living room hall and stairs so we could stay on schedule tomorrow that turned into a Filthy $300 job...

So much for an hour job.... :oldrolleyes:

We are just pounded yet! And people calling wanting us to work this weekend... :hopeless:

Nope... I have to work on my equipment... :oldrolleyes:

And get that Triple Toon high performance Pontoon in the lake!! :rockon:

2015-05-20 17.28.37.jpg

Filty last job :oldrolleyes:
2015-05-20 17.09.01.jpg

Brian H

Name
Brian H

You are killing yourself Mark!!! You are going to hit burn out soon. Get yourself some help and take advantage of being the boss!! I also see lots of lost opportunities at additional revenue!!

We have had our pontoon in the water for a month now!!!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
You are killing yourself Mark!!! You are going to hit burn out soon

Would seem that way. But knowing Mark I don't believe it applies. This is what he thrives on. He lives for this.

I think his son in law will have enough and burn out before him. He's got a baby at home that I' bet he'd rather be with than burning the midnight oil.....

But, I also believe Mark's business is seasonal. Getting all the resorts ready for the summer. I bet he'll have a chance to slow down soon.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Being a former Band Director (25 years), you just learned to wire yourself to be in "Go Mode" all the time.

I was one guy in charge of 300....all armed with a noise maker! And my bands were nationally ranked and competitive....

So, I have never slowed down, just because it is what I have been doing....

Also, I am very goal driven...and like bringing others along with me :)

I just try to stay as positive as I can....and try to motivate others...

When I shut down though....it is usually for a full day....

Then Bang! I'M BACK! :)

For my son in law Aron, he was done earlier yesterday, and today, I had him done working by 2:30 pm, took him out for lunch....and then I kept going again.

But tonight....I am going to just chill :very_drunk:

And a little sample of one of my proud moments of what my little Northern MN group of kids accomplished....All original show of mine including music, uniforms, drill....and they said we could never compete...they even put us as 2nd band out performing at 6:30 am! That kind of thing just motivates me more!

Out of 65 great nationally ranked bands with a bunch of staff, specialty staff, huge budgets....our little town came out and put the smack on a few and finished 7th overall in the finals....

When someone says it can't be done....I kind of in my mind am thinking...."maybe just not by you" :)

Name
Steve Lawrence
No Zipper for me on this job. Definitely RX-20 in that home.

Man, how did those stair risers get so dirty?!?!?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom