The Beast

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
First time pairing up these two bad boys... DWELL and HOSS

I've been running them both for some time but the Hoss only with truckmount not with porty.

Tap hot water...hot enough-not being able to hold quick connect in hand.

Wish me luck.
DSC_0340.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG
DSC_0342.JPG
DSC_0344.JPG
DSC_0343.JPG

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It's more for show...don't normally have it in the sink. To show, two cords and two hoses connected.

Nobody is home so they won't know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Doc,

I really like the Dwell....it needs getting used to. But I'm figuring it out....

It did a great job here with the Hoss. I'm done with it and the carpets look real good and some parts are almost all dry. I used a dripod and a prochem triad to dry.
Black water was being pumped out the whole time.
Flex prespray.
I had the pressure set to 160psi.

I'm very impressed with these two paired up.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the idea, looks built very well.

I personally haven't had alot of success in past history with pumpouts and direct supply. It was decades ago but still shy away from them.

I'd have more interest in it if it had conventional tanks.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Richard you got bank just buy one from Mike and if you don't love it he'll take it back. You should see what the new one with the 6.6 vac motors do!

Reactions: dwellpro

Willy P

Name
Willy P

I personally haven't had alot of success in past history with pumpouts and direct supply. It was decades ago but still shy away from them.

LOL! Richard likes a PORTY! :twisted::clap::stir:

Reactions: Art Kelley

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Willy,
Your concern about rolling the Dwell in rainy days: not a problem. I have rolled it around recently when we actually had rain. I just threw a towel over it. I'm sure though, that even without a towel, it would have been fine. The vac motors are on the bottom so rain wouldn't even fall on them.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m

Why? You have to fill and emty it with a 5 gallon bucket anyway. Why not just fill your 5 gallon bucket and siphon water from it using the built-in hose. Seems like I just saved you 50 feet of walking to the machine with your 5 gallon bucket. A second bucket could sit next to the clean water bucket and be filled with your dirty water. That would save you A second 50 foot walk to empty your machine.

Reactions: Mikey P

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
Willy,
Your concern about rolling the Dwell in rainy days: not a problem. I have rolled it around recently when we actually had rain. I just threw a towel over it. I'm sure though, that even without a towel, it would have been fine. The vac motors are on the bottom so rain wouldn't even fall on them.

I have a barbecue cover that fits perfectly over my Dwell1. It makes me think about what I'm having for dinner and the time go by faster.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
First time pairing up these two bad boys... DWELL and HOSS

I'll send you a new hose with electrical and high-pressure heat shrinked onto the outside of the vac hose. Very easy to deal with and much better suction then the hide a hose.

I've been running them both for some time but the Hoss only with truckmount not with porty.

Tap hot water...hot enough-not being able to hold quick connect in hand.

Wish me luck.
View attachment 1024 View attachment 1025 View attachment 1026 View attachment 1027 View attachment 1028

Reactions: Zee

Mikey P

Administrator
The siphon feature alone makes this the best porty currently available for full timers imo.

Need more suck for distance work?

Get a Brevik Booster.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Sounds good Mike. Thanks in advance!

BTW- let me make it clear to the "audience" here: I never met "Dwell" Mike and he has never asked me to shill for him. I only started the threads about the unit, to show how and when it is being useful for me. Especially in the thread on December 31st at the hotel flood.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike is a little back woods when it comes to business promotion and internet skills but he's as legit and as good a guy as I've met in this racket.

He makes a good living and I'm positive that if some guy bought one of his units and was unhappy with performance or bad welds, Mike would take it back and offer a full refund.

Not an ounce of Gurkinism in him.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl

Lonny

Supportive Member
I'd be a little upset about the gritty water in my garbage disposal. Mental note.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That water is less gritty than some of your food leftovers. I'm a thorough prevac type AND the Dwell has an additional filter screen in the vac line AND a filter at the pump out...
So it is safe to say that it is well filtered out.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Here is another reason why I like this unit.
Home is 250+ feet from truck...
In the "hood"....
With no hose spigot anywhere near...
And being able to lock up van while working far away from the van..

After vacuuming and whatever.. just rolled it in an got it done.

DSC_0444.JPG
DSC_0445.JPG
DSC_0448.JPG

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BTW...I don't get too much work in "hood" environment... But I noticed that there are waaaaay too many healthy looking adult people hanging around midday.... Smoking...
What I noticed also is the really high percentage of them having -what appears to be- hearing issues. Loud music from apartments and cars as well...seriously, why aren't these idiots working? Why are we funding this lifestyle??

Mikey P

Administrator
BTW...I don't get too much work in "hood" environment... But I noticed that there are waaaaay too many healthy looking adult people hanging around midday.... Smoking...
What I noticed also is the really high percentage of them having -what appears to be- hearing issues. Loud music from apartments and cars as well...seriously, why aren't these idiots working? Why are we funding this lifestyle??

My buddy works for the housing department here. People who know how to work the system can get a free home and enough EBT credit and other vouchers to have the discretionary income of a person who earns 50k a year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom